Play Nice Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

Get ready for the 2020 rule being implemented called the

"Mumford-Green card" Any player throwing haymakers/gouging and undisiplined play can be sent off during the game and not return to play or at least serve a 20 minute ban from the game

This guy owes his mates bad. Expect 30+ and a few goals, he's that sort of player.

I don't know who we put on him. I really hope he doesn't do anything stupid too, and if he does, it's a Grand Final, who cares about suspensions, we must fly the flag in support of our teammates.

I am pretty sure Toby will cop a lengthy whack if he does something stupid in the Grand Final.

The AFL/MRP tend to come down hard on anyone who go HAM/do a mindless act of thuggery in the Granny, so you hope GWS have told Toby to be careful.

If GWS players want to go the biff, that's fine. We'll just concentrate on the footy like we always do.

Mummy gave away another 6 frees yesterday like he does many weeks. THey'll come in handy when frees are usually hard to come by in Grand Finals.
I hope we don't.

For what it's worth, I would like Mumford to be dropped for the Grand Final. We are a better side without him and his poorly disciplined ways.

This guy owes his mates bad. Expect 30+ and a few goals, he's that sort of player.

I don't know who we put on him. I really hope he doesn't do anything stupid too, and if he does, it's a Grand Final, who cares about suspensions, we must fly the flag in support of our teammates.

He'll scratch and claw for every possession

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there was literally no evidence against him apart from his recent record.

If it were a normal court of law it would have been thrown out. Wouldn't have even made it to court in fact

Literally no evidence except for the damning video footage.

I hope we don't.

For what it's worth, I would like Mumford to be dropped for the Grand Final. We are a better side without him and his poorly disciplined ways.

If he plays forward Grimes will smash him

the problem is we are lacking a tall defender without Rance so might need Grimes on one of the big3 forwards

Gonna be hard for Lynch to kick 5 goals when he cant see thanks to NINJA GREENE going for the ball near his face!
Gee how many eyes is Tobes gunna take out? I have a feeling the Richmond players ain't gunna just stand there and let Greene and Mumford just bash everybody up. The wishes and hopes of the neutrals is always amusing reading.

Bloody love him, can’t wait to see him fire up in the Granny. I hope his fingertips are ok though after being consecutively face-butted by opposition players.

If GWS players want to go the biff, that's fine. We'll just concentrate on the footy like we always do.

Mummy gave away another 6 frees yesterday like he does many weeks. THey'll come in handy when frees are usually hard to come by in Grand Finals.
Evo, you know I love you. One of this website's best posters.

Be it SRP, and your mature-age philosophy studies, or F&H and your IF stuff, you're a gem. One of the few truly worth following on this site.

But let's get real for a moment. You know full well that a Mummy going Lynch mode is big trouble for your mob. BIG trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back