Tom Jones at the Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

They need to wheel out the band on a dome like enclosure so the lights have some sort of effect.

Otherwise I'd have a big marching band with bagpipes.

Something stirring about that.

Rock bands are too small for the MCG.
They may have to wheel Sir Tom out..

I'll be in the bar so I really do not give a crap. Although the though of past middle age women throwing their bras and undies from the top deck of the MCC is a little disconcerting.
Best day of some poor kids life could be ruined quicksmart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheeran's a huge get for the AFL, considering some of the bizarre acts they've had in the past.

Sheeran's a hard ball get for the AFL, considering some of the bizarre acts they've had in the past.

The ball is named a "sherrin" and the act on the GF is named "Sheeran", whose first name is "Ed" and there will be a prominent one crying from a big club in the stands.

Oh.. wrong thread. I thought this was amazing coincidences in football. Carry on.

I'll be in the bar so I really do not give a crap. Although the though of past middle age women throwing their bras and undies from the top deck of the MCC is a little disconcerting.

They don't do that any more. They might tumble over whilst removing them, and break their hip.

Who is Ed Sheeran?
A performer to appeal to the younger audience. Check him out on your friend Google ;)

Livvy is also performing.

Sooooo, with Tom Jones of What's New Pussycat? fame in the half time entertainment, let's just put the GeelongCats straight in the GF! Stat!

#GoCats

Whoever picks these acts has no idea about building atmosphere. They roll out these has beens, decades past their prime.

All they need do is play the national anthem. Have the road to the GF for the respective teams play on the screens and then bounce the bloody ball. No one gives a rats about anything else. And if some complain, tell em to eff off and go home and watch their Val Doonican tapes if they want to watch has beens from 50 yrs ago.

I just dont care. Daggy seems to work well.

On a doco, fyfe said they didnt do any practice on goal in difficult conditions last year. Used the entertainment as the excuse

If so thats outrageous that the entertainment can affect the quality of the main event

Same goes for a night grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back