List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years of draft picks do you think were involved in the Kelly deal?

“Eagles parted with two first-round picks (14 and a future first-round selection, which fell at No.18 in 2020) and selections No.24 and No.33. It was the biggest of its kind, and based on the AFL Draft Value Index, equated to more than pick No.2 when the picks shuffled back at the draft due to free agency compensations and Academy selections.”

I dunno, looks like a lot 🤷‍♂️

“Eagles parted with two first-round picks (14 and a future first-round selection, which fell at No.18 in 2020) and selections No.24 and No.33. It was the biggest of its kind, and based on the AFL Draft Value Index, equated to more than pick No.2 when the picks shuffled back at the draft due to free agency compensations and Academy selections.”

I dunno, looks like a lot 🤷‍♂️
Right, but now we're in 2021. Why do you think we have no picks this year?

i just checked his two BIG calls of 12m ago
Crouch to CATS on 5y deal , announced next week​
Roos to coach NM announced next week.​
went quiet after lockdown ended and schools went back
He’s the guy that doesn’t puff puff give

Pretty sure you can't go any further than finals unless you are talking about the off season.
Clearly I'm talking about playing finals but making up the numbers. Eliminated first week last year, probably same again this year. Whether WC have it in them to improve on that in 2022 remains to be seen. I have my doubts.

Clearly I'm talking about playing finals but making up the numbers. Eliminated first week last year, probably same again this year. Whether WC have it in them to improve on that in 2022 remains to be seen. I have my doubts.
any truth to the rumour Yeo still has the sh!ts on with how his groins were handed and wants out?

Gotcha, thought you were talking about us and our future prospects. Agree about the eagles one of the biggest advantages in the league and they hover in the lower parts of the eight.

Enjoy the magic joy ride. ;)
Not much depth in the midfield.

WC have drafted one-and-a-half AFL-calibre midfielders in the past 10 off-seasons. That's a problem.

Well, they don't have Dustin Martin specifically but I'm not sure the top end of the list is the issue. WC's best 22 still includes 10 players who've been AA plus Shuey.

Allen isn't close to being our best player. And he's 22 so no he not's the highest paid either.

Is this sarcasm?
Dont waste your time mate
Am I missing something here?
I did warn you.

Charlie Constable or Narkle?

Charlie Constable or Narkle?
Narkle.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

Bolton off to Freo
CJ off to the sun's
Chol will be at the lions
Caddy committed to the Roos
McIntosh also 2 year deal at Freo
Broad also huge chance to head to swans

Essendon out of cerra race tigers have said no can't afford you blues only option but won't give up a first rounder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be so precious. I criticise those players all the time. I'm merely asking what positions Richmond need to address/upgrade. IMO small forward is probably second on the list.
Small foward is the last of our needs and you clearly dont have much idea of our game, players or list needs
Players capable of playing small fwd Aarts , Castagna , Rioli , Stack , Short , Baker, MRj even lambert,Cumberland could also play that role

Big ball magnet inside mid like Hopper , Green , Kennedy , Wines etc etc
KPF - If Jack finishes up next year and Cj is gone
KPD - Replacement for Astbury

Last edited:
Small foward is the last of our needs ad you clearly dont have much idea of our game players or list needs
Players capable of playing small fwd Aarts , Castagna , Rioli , Stack , Short , Baker,MRj even lambert,Cumberland could also play that role
How many of those guys have shown they're good for 30 goals in a season?

I have no issue with the colour of your badge and coming here to speak. I have issue with your assertion that we need a small forward desperately. No club looks for a small forward desperately. It’s a niche, low output position.

We need midfield depth urgently - both outside class and inside grunt. What we currently have is old (Cotchin), perpetually injured (Prestia) or low production/young (Graham, RCD.) We need more options.

Then we need spinal surgery desperately. Someone to go with Balta as Astbury is finished and Grimes is rapidly coming close to the end. A young KPF to develop is also a must.

He is a Richmond troll and his comments about needing a small fwd is in itself and cheap attempt to get a reaction as he has but his usual modus operandi
is to start slow and then politely abuse people for their answers. Snak_Bakers bum chum

How many of those guys have shown they're good for 30 goals in a season?
Why does a small fwd have to kick 30 goals ?
Jamie Cripps is the eagles best small foward this year with 20 goals just 4 goals ahead of the terrible Castagna who by the way has been playing further up the ground this year.

Why does a small fwd have to kick 30 goals ?
Jamie Cripps is the eagles best small foward this year with 20 goals just 4 goals ahead of the terrible Castagna who by the way has been playing further up the ground this year.
WC also have Liam Ryan but I take your point.

My question is basically about the shape of the Tigers' forward line after Jack Riewoldt finishes. Assuming Tom Lynch remains the main man, who's next in line there? Does Dustin Martin spend more time pinch-hitting or do Richmond look for another small/medium option?

He is a Richmond troll and his comments about needing a small fwd is in itself and cheap attempt to get a reaction as he has but his usual modus operandi
is to start slow and then politely abuse people for their answers. Snak_Bakers bum chum
I think maybe you've confused me with someone else?

Last edited:
WC also have Liam Ryan but I take your point.

My question is basically about the shape of the Tigers' forward line after Jack Riewoldt finishes. Assuming Tom Lynch remains the main man, who's next in line there? Does Dustin Martin spend more time pinch-hitting or do Richmond look for another small/medium option?
We have a guy in the vfl who is pretty highly rated who can play as a medium lead up forward (Noah Cumberland)
He’s just come off an acl a few weeks ago but has already showed he hasn’t lost his touch
Kicked a bag of 5 with 19 possies

I think either one of CCJ and Chol will also stay

I think maybe you've confused me with someone else?

No i certainly dont

Your antics on the main board are extremely transparent and your first venture to the Richmond board is extremely conservative at the moment but im sure it will revert to your normal.

Hows your friend snake these days

No i certainly dont

Your antics on the main board are extremely transparent and your first venture to the Richmond board is extremely conservative at the moment but im sure it will revert to your normal.
Not sure what this is about.

My friend?

No i certainly dont

Guys can enjoy to push the boundaries around other forums but still be happy to have a good chat about footy

If they start to push the boundaries just report the posts but if people are here posting in good faith why not return the favour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back