List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy were getting Tarrant. Very good lockdown defender in a bottom side. He will fit in seamlessly into our backline. I'm hoping Miller can really take the promise he showed in his debut game and launch into 2022. Balta, Tarrant, Miller, Grimes, Broad, Vlaustin, Stack, Mansell, Short, Rioli gives us multiple options. On paper that's one helluva backline to work with. Could free up Balta to play centre-half break or more up the ground. If Dimma rejigs our game plan slightly I can see Balta becoming an absolute weapon exploding off the back of the centre square with his thumping kicking skills.

We are all going to love Robbie Tarrant by 3QT R1 when McKay has kicked 1.2 and Tarrant had already done more in Richmond colours than Garthwaite had shown in 5 years

Robbie Tarrant is the meaning of life.

If they don't announce him at 10:20 on the Tuesday I'm going to be proper pissed off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tarrant is a good pick up, his son Tim is out of contract next year with GWS, makes it pretty obvious as to why we offered him two years.

Welcome Robert and Timothy.
He must have sired him when he was 9 years old and then changed his name by dropping an "r" and adding an "o". Otherwise you are wrong…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would we ‘as a show of good faith’ trade pick 44 & CCJ to North for Tarrant and 20. Pick 44 will come in about 5 picks possibly after early nominations for some players. Helps North out a bit rather than getting nothing for Tarrant. We get appropriate compensation for CCJ.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tarrant is a good get for you guys. Held our backline together for a long time when previously we'd always struggled against key forwards. Has towelled up many of the comp's best forwards over the years. Yes, he's getting on in age but he's possibly the best conditioned bloke at our club. Very disappointed to lose him but that's the way things go sometimes.

So we waste the Chol compo getting Tarrant in, no big deal, we already have 6 picks in this years draft and still have to delist or trade some players to use those picks.
Getting Tarrant for Chol compo is not going to hurt the Tigers. In fact having Tarrant as an off field coach for our incoming players is worth a 3rd round pick in itself.
Everyone knows we’re gonna get royally blasted in the a$$ by the afl on the Chol deal just like we did when B.Ellis left.
I don’t mind getting Tarrant, bloke has been a gun, even though old, Miller is not ready and gives us time to see if it’s him or a future draftee that takes that spot long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back