Trade Rumour Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't be against the idea of trading White. Good depth player, but not a player that we would be hoping to take us to the next level, I think he had a career best season but he's still very limited.

So is there any substance to these rumours about Grimes being on the trade table??

Wouldn't be against the idea of trading White. Good depth player, but not a player that we would be hoping to take us to the next level, I think he had a career best season but he's still very limited.

So is there any substance to these rumours about Grimes being on the trade table??

If Grimes got traded I bet I will wake up tomorrow morning and my wifes breasts will be as they were before she breast fed our 4 kids :p

Would we trade Grimes for Adams? I wouldn't, but if that is a deal that could get us over the line, it might be a close call.

If Grimes got traded I bet I will wake up tomorrow morning and my wifes breasts will be as they were before she breast fed our 4 kids :p
Tiger71 - Mate whilst there seem to be a fair bit of traffic generated by you about the entire trading / contract issues with the tiger players , There seems to be just as much information in your posts about your wife and what you 2 are going to get upto & now her breasts,

I think you better tone down on this issue otherwise you will be getting asked for some proof and im sure your not wanting to have to post pictures or have board members looking through your window at nights.

Got it from a close source at the club last night that Luke McGuane will not b at the club next year. Brisbane will make a play for him (although they prefer Jessie white) the club will look at sending McGuane to Bris Vegas & a potential second rounder for Longer. Watch this space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got it from a close source at the club last night that Luke McGuane will not b at the club next year. Brisbane will make a play for him (although they prefer Jessie white) the club will look at sending McGuane to Bris Vegas & a potential second rounder for Longer. Watch this space.
I don't know how this whole free agency who works but I was under the impression Mcguane was a free agent and Brisbane could effectively get him for nothing. Not saying this is bullshit but Blair could get this trade done than he deserves a ****ing medal or something. This would also be the best thing Mcguane has ever done for this club. I'm so glad we didn't delist at the end of last year.

I don't know how this whole free agency who works but I was under the impression Mcguane was a free agent and Brisbane could effectively get him for nothing. Not saying this is bullshit but Blair could get this trade done than he deserves a ******* medal or something. This would also be the best thing Mcguane has ever done for this club. I'm so glad we didn't delist at the end of last year.

Yep both Muscles and Whitey are FA, so if they leave, the club gets nada.

We get compensation picks for free agents who walk

Will be lucky to get picks for them. Knights Byrnes & Murphy all left their clubs without compo being awarded. If they do get something I'd suggest it won't be anything above the 3rd round.

Hearing Taylor Adams is being chased by hawks,cats,tigers,pies with hawks in the box seat

And Matt White could be on the way out, can't say definitely but I know a club is chasing him hard.
So the Hawks are in the box seat for not only Longer but Adams aswell.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back