• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is fascinating. It feels like something out of an Iannucci show. A genuinely fresh perspective on Trump, I don't think I've ever seen him interviewed like this or an interview with him shot in this way.

I was joking to someone earlier that he will bring out a flip chart during a presidential debate. Then I see this 😂😂.

This is fascinating. It feels like something out of an Iannucci show. A genuinely fresh perspective on Trump, I don't think I've ever seen him interviewed like this or an interview with him shot in this way.

Clear case of trump derangement syndrome, he is actually very smart

I just watched the whole interview here. Mods feel free to move but I don't even think the things Trump says here are as interesting as the interview format. Full 37 minutes on display with an assertive..ish interviewer makes for genuinely intriguing viewing. I'm surprised given we live in an age of peak PR and spin that anyone, particularly the White House, would let this interview go ahead. The kind of uncut nature of it is anti-soundbite.

FWIW I think Trump comes off alright here - classic Trump on the attack, almost always has an answer. Easily bullies the journalist at times. Says some dumb s**t obviously but nothing new there. I'd love to see Biden in this format.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading about the explosion in Beirut on Reddit and it appears to be a storage facility that had a large stash of ammonium nitrate. Fire started from a store of fireworks nearby. How on earth did that not raise any flags?

I saw another video of the explosion on ABC news and the shockwave looked like the atomic blast out of Terminator 2.

Reading about the explosion in Beirut on Reddit and it appears to be a storage facility that had a large stash of ammonium nitrate. Fire started from a store of fireworks nearby. How on earth did that not raise any flags?

In Karratha there is one of the largest ammonia production sites in the world (built very shoddily) mere kms from one of Australia's largest gas plants that due to age (40 years plus) is prone to sporadic fires :oops:.

What could go wrong? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back