Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One number and the Powerball off the club receiving a sizable donation from me last night :eek::eek::eek:

But I'm content with the Division 4 prize, I guess.

I was mighty pleased last week when I won about twice the amount I paid for the ticket. That got wiped out last night though.

I was mighty pleased last week when I won about twice the amount I paid for the ticket. That got wiped out last night though.
Yeah I've basically recouped what I've spent on lotto over the last 4-5 years. If the 8 in my winning game had been a 1, it would've been a nice $120k surprise this morning....a new car (MG of course) to replace my beat up shitbox, a top-end holiday, wedding costs and knock a chunk off the mortgage. Not that I've thought about it at all lol.

We’ll all be old men by the time that happens again.

dd0.png

I saw this posted by Ch7 and the Daily Mail, as well as the usual ‘PC gone mad’ brigade on social media, it would have had the reich here frothing as well! They love the outrage they do.

Last edited:
I saw this posted by Ch7 and the Daily Mail, as well as the usual ‘PC gone mad’ brigade on social media, it would have had the reich here frothing as well! They love the outrage they do.

ThIs Is tHe WoRlD tHe LeFtIeS wAnTed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair effort from chiwigi though digs up a story no one from the rEiCh reacts tooooo.. but they wOuLdA!
Literally happened all over and the outlets pulled it when they realised it was fake, but carry on 😂

Still not as silly as skin folds tests being a product of white supremacy.

I was talking about on here m7 the ReIcH is far too smart to fall for that.
Who’s the Reich here then?
Didn’t know it was real.
Are you saying you’re in it?
Do we have our first confirmed member of either here?
Identify that way is a bit on the nose mate!

Who’s the Reich here then?
Didn’t know it was real.
Are you saying you’re in it?
Do we have our first confirmed member of either here?
Identify that way is a bit on the nose mate!
I'm just countering the stupidity of you using the term.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back