Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundamentally it just wasn't necessary to introduce the VIPs at all. And I think the final episode twist would have had a bigger impact if the Front Man's boss(es) were kept offscreen until then.

Whole thing could've been a cracker condensed to say 6-7 episodes.

Yeah, they really failed to land the plane. Beyond the corny evil rich people bit, the late twists were predictable and contrived as hell. The whole plot with the cop trying to find his brother (surprise!) which ended abruptly after the most M. Night’ish twist possible. The ‘001 was pulling the strings the whole time’ twist. And in 2020/1, which government agency isn’t asking a few pertinent questions when the equivalent of $59,000,000 just turns up in a dero’s bank account?

Bloody Emma Wiggle is retiring! This is outrageous! Can't just up and quit! There's lots of small children who won't understand! Whatever will we do with all these Emma costumes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

liquorice & sarsaparilla is an awesome combo

As in eating liquorice and drinking sarsaparilla at the same time?
Or is there some weird new product out there with that flavour combo?

How have people gotten rid of their unwanted cd collection?

The carbon emissions that came from manufacturing and compiling that electro collection single-handedly took out the Siberian permafrost

Don't do it man box up the good sh*t.

I'm keeping all the good s**t but leaves about 250 "why the * did I buy that?" that I still need to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back