Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there's reddit cork smokers that label people racists & misogynists in feeble retaliation to any view slightly more balanced than warrior feminazi stances we are doomed.

How cool will it be in a decade when all the annoying people haven't actually changed much? The revolution had been postponed.

Sent from mTalk

Because I don't believe just having an opinion about something that a bunch of people agree with (or disagree with) should be celebrated as some sort of achievement. But apparently it is in today's dearth of actually being able to form a coherent sentence.

I've got a better idea - why don't you grow some balls and put your own reputation on the line instead of hiding behind the like button of someone who actually has the stones to say what you're apparently thinking? Maybe if more people did that the world wouldn't be in the mess it is now.

I don't get it, are you talking about internet celebrities or trolls? Because if people weren't putting their own reputation on the line and saying things to an audience then they wouldn't be an internet celebrity.

I don't get it, are you talking about internet celebrities or trolls? Because if people weren't putting their own reputation on the line and saying things to an audience then they wouldn't be an internet celebrity.

I'm saying doing that shouldn't be such a rare thing that it's celebrated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kohli pretty much carries on like Warner in the field.

Not even close.
Warner is terrible, but Kohli is Captain and acts like a four-year-old child most of the innings.
That's not leadership.

I'm saying doing that shouldn't be such a rare thing that it's celebrated.
I don't think it is, for every bearded bloke doesn't like feminists video with 100k views there's 50 other bearded bloke doesn't like feminist video with 400 views, same goes for podcasts/blogs ect ect

when's honestly the last time metallica sounded good live? this is 94 and its piss awful.

i remember seeing them in adelaide in 2010 and i loved it at the time, even bought the recording of the live show, but when i listened back to it after the concert they sounded like dogshit.

Thoughts Magus ?

I went to the World Magnetic tour. My favourite Metallica song is a toss up between The Call of Ktulu and Master of Puppets.

If you're going to a performance like that to hear the music, you're going for the wrong reason IMO.

I went to the World Magnetic tour. My favourite Metallica song is a toss up between The Call of Ktulu and Master of Puppets.

If you're going to a performance like that to hear the music, you're going for the wrong reason IMO.

i think that was the same one i went to. like i said, i loved it live. i was juiced up to see metallica after all these years and i left feeling extremely satisfied.

just when i listen to it back, they sound so sloppy. hetfield sounds cringy as *. lars is a mess.

Loose and a bit sloppy live? Sure. Name rock band that isn't a proggy wank fest that isn't a bit sloppy.
It's all a bit of a sloppy wank when bands get to stadium rock levels of success the Rolling Stones have sucked worse than anyone else live forever.

It's all a bit of a sloppy wank when bands get to stadium rock levels of success the Rolling Stones have sucked worse than anyone else live forever.

I think once songs are played a certain number of times live they take on a life of their own plus age of the people playing them is a factor.

I think once songs are played a certain number of times live they take on a life of their own plus age of the people playing them is a factor.
It's why volume is important you don't realise how phoned in or bored & sloppy a band is sometimes.. until you hear the boot later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back