Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I don't believe just having an opinion about something that a bunch of people agree with (or disagree with) should be celebrated as some sort of achievement. But apparently it is in today's dearth of actually being able to form a coherent sentence.

I've got a better idea - why don't you grow some balls and put your own reputation on the line instead of hiding behind the like button of someone who actually has the stones to say what you're apparently thinking? Maybe if more people did that the world wouldn't be in the mess it is now.
What I find sad is that any nazi with a webcam can get a million followers thru “SJW gets OWNED” while saying nothing remotely logical or fact based.

Look at dave rubin FFS he may not be a nazi but he has the dumbest ideas on the planet but gets funded because he is right wing.

It's weirder in posthumous releases though like a live recording of some band from the 60's with only bass, guitars, vocals recorded adequately at the time so they bring in a session drummer to play along to the concert tape 40 plus years later.

What I find sad is that any nazi with a webcam can get a million followers thru “SJW gets OWNED” while saying nothing remotely logical or fact based.

Look at dave rubin FFS he may not be a nazi but he has the dumbest ideas on the planet but gets funded because he is right wing.

Who?

The way I see it - don't let dumb ideas cross your radar, don't get offended by said dumb ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This place has lost the plot. I'd like to have a crack at ya all but in fear of being labeled racist or getting banned.

This place has lost the plot. I'd like to have a crack at ya all but in fear of being labeled racist or getting banned.
Don’t feel too sorry for yourself, you are racist and you have been banned.

It’s just easier to ignore your s**t than keep banning your alts.

Who?

The way I see it - don't let dumb ideas cross your radar, don't get offended by said dumb ideas.
You gotta pay attention to what’s happening in the world.

Also YouTube’s “algorithm” starts recommending you this garbage as soon as you watch anything remotely political. Honestly I’m pretty confident if you just let it keep autoplaying stuff for you, you are watching fascist propaganda within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back