MMA-UFC UFC 227

Remove this Banner Ad

Gutted for DJ. Shame that two of the greats at both ends of the weight classes lost, but couldn't ask for better opposition to lose the titles to.

I thought DJ fought a smart rd in the last. Well done to Cejudo though especially after that first rd!

I have DJ for the next one... if he can get through the first two rounds.

Henry against either would be an amazing fight given TJ and Cody have strong wrestling backgrounds. Though as JR says 'there are levels' and Cejudo is Olympic Gold level.

For a guy that good and that classy to have the number of haters he has is ridiculous.

Haters, can't say I've read much hate online? Certainly deserves more respect from the brass though.

Garby will win imo. Both these campaigners are going to be smug assholes in victory though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his corner were a bunch of dicks during the last fight. Maybe T.J's were as well, who knows.

Stay humble campaigners

I get the appeal of the two weight class champion but for the good of the UFC they need to find a way to promote the idea of defences as equally valuable.

Im not a fan of them, but you can bordeline justify them when there's no other credible fights in the division.

Ok in Stipe's case, but there's a tonne of reasons for a rematch after that fight, let alone arguably against the GOAT.

Ecmpv8b.jpg

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back