MMA-UFC UFC 232

Remove this Banner Ad

Both guys been out for a while so ring rust will have to be a factor for both.

While im not a fan of Jones I don't want to make this post about his drug infringements, it will be fascinating to see which Jones turns up against AG.

His return against OSP he was far from his best, but against DC he was a machine. Makes you wonder/question how and what things factored into such different performances.

For the sake of the sport, hopefully its the last of Jones screwing up, and both guys put on a cracker to breath life back into the division.

Some really good PPVs to finish off the year from now.

While im not a fan of Jones I don't want to make this post about his drug infringements, it will be fascinating to see which Jones turns up against AG.

His return against OSP he was far from his best, but against DC he was a machine. Makes you wonder/question how and what things factored into such different performances.

For the sake of the sport, hopefully its the last of Jones screwing up, and both guys put on a cracker to breath life back into the division.

Some really good PPVs to finish off the year from now.

It’s really hard to tell if jones was better because of his out of the cage antics (ala Tiger Woods) or of being “on the straight and narrow” will improve him.

Obviously one would expect not partying, doing coke and focusing on his training will make him better but that hasn’t always been the case.

It’s really hard to tell if jones was better because of his out of the cage antics (ala Tiger Woods) or of being “on the straight and narrow” will improve him.

Obviously one would expect not partying, doing coke and focusing on his training will make him better but that hasn’t always been the case.
yeah sometimes to be that great there is an edge you walk on think something like that happen with tyson. i say he gets it done but really looking forward to see if Nunes can give cyborg anything

It’s just always been hard to see Jones losing anyway and Gus almost feel irrelevant now (as in he had a long hiatus, from memory almost gave up the sport) so it doesn’t “feel” like jones is coming back against a real killer in the division.

Having said all that it’s probably my (personal) most anticipated match up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back