MMA-UFC UFC 237

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont know how long you have followed the Sport but rankings mean s**t. He is not the kinda guy that is going to sell out an arena unless its Australia and then thats not 100% correct, so in UFC eyes ( not mine) they will put him in where they see fit. Its a money decision look at the last 185 lb intrim title fight was 4v 6 or something like that.

I dont know how long you have followed the Sport but rankings mean ****. He is not the kinda guy that is going to sell out an arena unless its Australia and then thats not 100% correct, so in UFC eyes ( not mine) they will put him in where they see fit. Its a money decision look at the last 185 lb intrim title fight was 4v 6 or something like that.

I just would of thought a Supercard with two Aussies fighting for belts on it, would of been a good bump for the UFC...been crying out for a bit of hype since the Conor V Khabib fight.

I just would of thought a Supercard with two Aussies fighting for belts on it, would of been a good bump for the UFC...been crying out for a bit of hype since the Conor V Khabib fight.
but thats not Connor Khabib hype though is it, Id love if we were to make a ripple in the MMA scene and matter but the long and short of it we dont. We are good for a couple of cards a year they they know doesnt matter who they put on it will sell. they need the big fights for vegas you know where they can charge $600 bucks for the nose bleeds. Volk will get his day but its going to take time and its unfortunate if he had put Aldo out early would of set lights off and he would of got his shot. But this is the way things go

Yeah Whittaker and Volk would probably be the 2 least known champs and number 1 contenders in the sport almost. Not such a big deal with the ESPN deal but half the MMA world probably hadn't even heard of Volk until he fought Aldo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back