MMA-UFC UFC 300 - April 13 (14) 2024 - Alex Pereira vs Jamahal Hill - Las Vegas

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m keen to see Harrison v Holm, I really want to see if she can actually make the weight for starters.

As DazalenkoUBewty said every fight is top shelf, though so was 200 and I feel that event didn’t really live up to the hype. Anyway should be fun!
Holly Holms 44 lol I have no interest at all

Holly Holms 44 lol I have no interest at all

She gets smashed if Harrison actually makes it to the cage.

Same way I have no real interest in Nickal v Brundage.

Nickal will have a dumb loss early on, I’ll put money on it that he’ll fall in love with his hands and get KOd by a striker at some point.

I hope Gaethje smacks the * out of Holloway. Like Lenny Hayes, I get really bothered when everyone tells me I should love someone lol

Let's get some predictions rolling!
friends sleep GIF

I'll give it a crack:

Figgy vs Garbrandt - Almost 50/50 but feel Figgy can overwhelm with his power

Green vs Miller - Maybe hopeful, but if Miller plays this right he's a very good chance of getting a decision

Andrade vs Rodriguez - Oddly, I can't remember seeing Rodriguez fight, and she's been in the UFC for 11 years...

Turner vs Moicano - Fun fight, Turner to get a late finish.

Yusuff vs Lopes - So hard, leaning Lopes due to being massive for the division and the fast start to his UFC career.

Holm vs Harrison - Easy. Prime Holly would've been a different story.

Kattar vs Sterling - NFI here. Feel like Kattar is being slept on, he's a crazy difficult first foray into FW for Aljo.

Procházka vs Rakić - Despite looking like he could lose to anyone, Jiri only seems to fall down against the really powerful strikers. Rakić isn't that, and while very good in his own right, I think Jiri finds a way.

Nickal vs Brundage - Meh.

Oliveira vs Tsarukyan - I've slept on Charles countless times, but I have to do it again. Arman looks ready to take the big leap to the top of the division.

Gaethje vs Holloway - I think it will be more competitive than many think. But Gaethje too big, too good at what he does, and too well coached.

Weili vs Xiaonan - This will be a great fight. A good challenge for her, but Weili has it all worked out now.

Pereira vs Hill - I'll likely change this 100 times before Sunday, but there's just something about Hill that makes him very hard to handle. It looks all wrong, but it works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give it a crack:

Figgy vs Garbrandt - Almost 50/50 but feel Figgy can overwhelm with his power

Green vs Miller - Maybe hopeful, but if Miller plays this right he's a very good chance of getting a decision

Andrade vs Rodriguez - Oddly, I can't remember seeing Rodriguez fight, and she's been in the UFC for 11 years...

Turner vs Moicano - Fun fight, Turner to get a late finish.

Yusuff vs Lopes - So hard, leaning Lopes due to being massive for the division and the fast start to his UFC career.

Holm vs Harrison - Easy. Prime Holly would've been a different story.

Kattar vs Sterling - NFI here. Feel like Kattar is being slept on, he's a crazy difficult first foray into FW for Aljo.

Procházka vs Rakić - Despite looking like he could lose to anyone, Jiri only seems to fall down against the really powerful strikers. Rakić isn't that, and while very good in his own right, I think Jiri finds a way.

Nickal vs Brundage - Meh.

Oliveira vs Tsarukyan - I've slept on Charles countless times, but I have to do it again. Arman looks ready to take the big leap to the top of the division.

Gaethje vs Holloway - I think it will be more competitive than many think. But Gaethje too big, too good at what he does, and too well coached.

Weili vs Xiaonan - This will be a great fight. A good challenge for her, but Weili has it all worked out now.

Pereira vs Hill - I'll likely change this 100 times before Sunday, but there's just something about Hill that makes him very hard to handle. It looks all wrong, but it works.
Hills a little deontay wilder. He just has that nuclear option

I hope Charles wins but don't think he does sadly.
Hope Jiri wins & think he does
Miller would be good to see win
Think Sterling wins a decision
Turner KO
Gaethje needs to land leg kicks early to slow Holloway. Think he does win via landing the harder shots

Been on Hill since the start but seeing how he's such a popular pick has me 2nd guessing that a bit

I hope Charles wins but don't think he does sadly.
Hope Jiri wins & think he does
Miller would be good to see win
Think Sterling wins a decision
Turner KO
Gaethje needs to land leg kicks early to slow Holloway. Think he does win via landing the harder shots

Been on Hill since the start but seeing how he's such a popular pick has me 2nd guessing that a bit
Lol I feel like my multi could go 7-0 and 0-7 and I wouldn't be surprised.
So many possibilities with fights

Righto here we go, load up boys I guarantee my predictions! (borrowed your template RobbyRoy )

Figuredo vs Garbrandt - I'll go Figuredo, based on the fact that Garbrandt fights very dumb a lot of the time

Green vs Miller - I'll go Miller because he's an awesome campaigner and I'm really hoping, Bobby is no joke though

Andrade vs Rodriguez - Andrade by class factor

Turner vs Moicano - I'll go Moicano in a fun fight

Yusuff vs Lopes - Yusuff, not really sure about this one

Holm vs Harrison - My prediction is Harrison misses weight and then smashes the s**t out of Holly

Kattar vs Sterling - I'll go Aljo, i think he's still a good size for FW even going up

Procházka vs Rakić - I never pick him with confidence because he's quite hittable but Jiri should get this one done

Nickal vs Brundage - Nickal by submission

Oliveira vs Tsarukyan - Olivera will prove yet again how good he is

Gaethje vs Holloway - I'm going to go Gaethje based on my doubts how Holloway's power and chin can translate to LW, we saw what happened against Poirier

Weili vs Xiaonan - Weili is a class act and I expect this to be a showcase for her

Pereira vs Hill - I'm anticipating a stand up fight and as such have to back Pereira, let's go a flatlining left hook KO

I reckon that's the most famous sporting moment I've witnessed in person, that was unbelievable.
That one blew me away.
Other similar moments for me are Conor's KO of Aldo (beginning of rd one), Masvidal's flying knee KO (record for fastest KO) over Askren, and Korean Zombie vs Yair - In an amazing fight Yair found a KO in the final second of the fifth round via an unbelievable elbow.
Conor Mcgregor Knockout GIF by DevX Art

Can't believe there were people complaining about this card. Easily the best card in UFC history
Has shaped up nicely in the end. Still annoyed that Nickal is on the main card though.

Has shaped up nicely in the end. Still annoyed that Nickal is on the main card though.
Me too. Jiri vs Rakic is gonna have me close to finished then gotta be bored going into Charles Arman. If that inbetween fight was like Fiziev and Chandler/Hooker I might just have came during a UFC event

Remove this Banner Ad

Back