VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the part that has been so disappointing, in those NAB league and school games he was launching for marks from 2-3 deep and really impacting the contest. That desire and appetite seems to have gone. I’m not sure if it’s a mental thing or because he physically just can’t keep up and is gassed all the time.

Will be interesting to see if he gets another few years to develop or not.
It probably won't be a popular opinion on here with people already having put a line through his name, but I'd give Edwards another season and tell him his endurance stats have to increase 10-15% (minimum).

He can mark, and he can kick, but he needs to get around the ground a lot more, as he won't out-body too many

It probably won't be a popular opinion on here with people already having put a line through his name, but I'd give Edwards another season and tell him his endurance stats have to increase 10-15% (minimum).

He can mark, and he can kick, but he needs to get around the ground a lot more, as he won't out-body too many

I’d de-list him (rocket) and allow him to train with the club up and until the rookie draft. If he shows some improvement then give him the last rookie spot.

I don’t mind this.

Given the number of uncontracted players this year who don’t seem to have a future we logistically can’t replace them all.

There’ll be a few lucky boys get another year.

Lost by 29 vs geelong

Considering we got absolutely obliterated by them in like round 3 I’ll take that

Arguably my best game at VFLW level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost by 29 vs geelong

Considering we got absolutely obliterated by them in like round 3 I’ll take that

Arguably my best game at VFLW level
Couple tackles, a behind and 5 disposals. Nice work.

Couple tackles, a behind and 5 disposals. Nice work.
The toughest game I’ve played EVER we were so matched just didn’t have the run back to our 50 as we pushed up so much

I got a HTB inside 50 I just wished I ran a bit more because it was on target just fell short

Thanks tho ✅

Is Wardlaw another with no tank or does he just need general/match fitness?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile ap
Wardlaw wouldn’t be getting a sniff at any other club. Look at Cam McKenzie, just had 30 and 1 and is in and out of the team. Wardlaw is averaging 19 and we’re talking about throwing him in. Fmd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back