VFL VFL Round 5 v Essendon. Saturday April 27. 2:05pm @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else is there? He is the only one who is demanding a spot at senior level. Our chances of winning have been seriously reduced by injuries to key players so in a way it's a good game for him to play in. The opposition will really test him out and give us some idea of what he is capable of doing in the midfield. Let's see what he can do.
Lachie Sullivan.

It’s actually a big week for the VFL boys because without a few more experienced players, they have to step-up. This is fighting for your career stuff.

Lachie Sullivan.

It’s actually a big week for the VFL boys because without a few more experienced players, they have to step-up. This is fighting for your career stuff.
Sullivan did not get a single coaches' vote. Macrae was judged best afield. It would be a slap in his face for Sullivan to be picked ahead of him

Well Sullivan’s debut has been announced 😂
Yep, and as I said, his selection and not Fin's would be an insult to Fin. There is always a chance that both could still play - don't discount that while you are so busy gloating over your sagacity. I don't care as I am no Fin fan, but if I was him and Sullivan gets a guernsey while Fin doesn't, I would be clearing out my locker, giving everyone the middle finger, and heading home, never to return.

Callum brown is pulling the same numbers as fin in the VFL.
I don't believe Macrae is AFL standard but he is the form VFL player. He is also as yet not definitely left out of the side, so wait for a while before counting your chickens. Could not care less if both or just one of them is selected - I still select Carlton to win comfortably.

Yep, and as I said, his selection and not Fin's would be an insult to Fin. There is always a chance that both could still play - don't discount that while you are so busy gloating over your sagacity. I don't care as I am no Fin fan, but if I was him and Sullivan gets a guernsey while Fin doesn't, I would be clearing out my locker, giving everyone the middle finger, and heading home, never to return.
Probably not the way to get selected again by sooking. Ryley threw the toys out of the cot and found out the hard way.

You can't do that mate, he would never get picked up by anyone else. He would forever be known as the town sook. There could be something in Fins private life that the club doesn't like, who really knows.; My personal opinion is that we have the new Paddy Dow and he might live out his days on the cusp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't do that mate, he would never get picked up by anyone else. He would forever be known as the town sook. There could be something in Fins private life that the club doesn't like, who really knows.; My personal opinion is that we have the new Paddy Dow and he might live out his days on the cusp
Who's Paddy Dow? All these 'sook' names being bandied about and I don't know any of them. Do you have some info you'd like to share about Fin's private life? A bit of dirt on an overlooked player would be most welcome at this stage of proceedings.

Who's Paddy Dow? All these 'sook' names being bandied about and I don't know any of them. Do you have some info you'd like to share about Fin's private life? A bit of dirt on an overlooked player would be most welcome at this stage of proceedings.
See, that's how bad paddy dow is. Paddy was on Carltons list for about 5 years and was averaging 140 disposals a game in the VFL but they just refused to play him. He's now at the saints and still can't get a game. I have nothing on Fin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back