WA Draftees

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Sera
Others might not think so but I think Bradley is a gun. I would very much like to see the Eagles trade for a high pick and try and get him. He wouldnt last much past pick 4. Maybe a combination of Cox, Hansen and another tall from another club like Croad, Rocca etc (in exchange for pick #11) to the Bulldogs for pick 4, if they would take that...

Hopefully, if the Bulldogs keep Pick 4, Bradley will still be available. Can't see the Bulldogs letting go of pick 4 unless something they couldn't go past came up. Not sure of Carlton & Melbourne's intentions, but you'd imagine Carlton would try for Tenace with pick 2 as a midfield boost, and I've heard whispers that Melbourne may try for Raph Clarke or Colin Sylvia with pick 3.

I pray daily that this is how it works out!!!

IMO Kepler will go one of two ways, he'll either be an out and out superstar or he'll be a wasted talent. It's so hard to call atm because of his ungamely style.

Originally posted by Sera
Others might not think so but I think Bradley is a gun. I would very much like to see the Eagles trade for a high pick and try and get him. He wouldnt last much past pick 4. Maybe a combination of Cox, Hansen and another tall from another club like Croad, Rocca etc (in exchange for pick #11) to the Bulldogs for pick 4, if they would take that...

You must want Bradley pretty bad if you are willing to part with a package of players and an early draft just to move up to number 4. The problem for West Coast is that you would still have no assurance that he will still be available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back