Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is a big disappointment.
The United Nations are a bigger disappointment. It's like the League of Nations. It has no power to enforce.
All these bodies have been a disappointment, including Nato and what supposed to be leading nations of Europe such as France and Fritz but those were not really surprising to me, sadly. The real surprise dissappointment has been India for me. Real eye opener.

The Baltic natiions, Sweden and Finland have been the nice surprises for me as their nations I do not know so well as I rarely come across their people to have any strong sense of how they think and their values.
The most heartwarming has been the Ukranian people as a whole that actually have united in a way that was an unknown to themselves and the rest of the world. Sadly, they have a long way to go to be free of the terrorism and twisted thinking the Russian regime wants them to be victim to.

All these bodies have been a disappointment, including Nato and what supposed to be leading nations of Europe such as France and Fritz but those were not really surprising to me, sadly. The real surprise dissappointment has been India for me. Real eye opener.

The Baltic natiions, Sweden and Finland have been the nice surprises for me as their nations I do not know so well as I rarely come across their people to have any strong sense of how they think and their values.
The most heartwarming has been the Ukranian people as a whole that actually have united in a way that was an unknown to themselves and the rest of the world. Sadly, they have a long way to go to be free of the terrorism and twisted thinking the Russian regime wants them to be victim to.
I dont think the articles NATO is founded on allow it to participate in the Ukraine war as NATO. Individual memberts of NATO can of course.

So China have devised what they call a 12 point peace plan to end the conflict. However when you delve into the 12 points its not exactly a plan but a mission statement of principles, no real action points.

They also claim they are neutral yet have a "no limits" friendship with Russia, and there was no consultation with Ukraine on it. So basically a self serving BS piece of propaganda by the bastard CCP.

Here's a one point peace plan that is simple and everyone (even simpletons like Russia, China and the other axis of evil muppets) can follow and the majority of the countries of the world voted on in the UN. Russia leaves Ukraine. It aint f**ken hard.

Key points in China's plan- West drops sanctions on Russia, west stops supplying Ukraine, West acknowledges Russia's security concerns, Ukraine agrees to Russian talks Sounds a lot like China is saying peace means Ukraine giving up and the West should let bullies do whatever it wants.

Sent from my SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Key points in China's plan- West drops sanctions on Russia, west stops supplying Ukraine, West acknowledges Russia's security concerns, Ukraine agrees to Russian talks Sounds a lot like China is saying peace means Ukraine giving up and the West should let bullies do whatever it wants.

It just confirms what we already know and that is China is siding with Russia

It just confirms what we already know and that is China is siding with Russia

Although slightly different political structures when comparing China & Russia, they are both authoritarian regimes. Neither really believe in the rule of law. Both are totally untrustworthy.

They also hate each other, truth be known. They have border disputes going back many years. We know Russia claims much of Eastern Europe, China claims much of Eastern Russia! & South China Sea, also Taiwan as we know.

Russia says Ukraine are provoking tensions in transnistrian Moldova?
I wouldn't be offended if you stopped reading after "Russia says".
Yep, it's almost what aren't they lying about these days.

They are a joke of a country.

A big lesson to remember:

- nations that are divided invite war

We have seen this in Korea, Vietnam, Austria pre WW2 and now the Ukraine

We also saw that division and weakness encouraged nazi germany and more recently Russia

A big lesson to remember:

- nations that are divided invite war

We have seen this in Korea, Vietnam, Austria pre WW2 and now the Ukraine

We also saw that division and weakness encouraged nazi germany and more recently Russia

The US is more divided than ever.

Perhaps they will have an internal war because Canada and Mexico don’t want to own that headache.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if you REALLY wanna challenge yourself, enjoy this 7 part video, about 15 mins long, across 7 tweets....

Zelensky on this

Volodymyr Zelenskiy has cautiously welcomed China’s peace plan to end Russia’s invasion of Ukraine but said it would be acceptable only if it led to Vladimir Putin pulling his troops out from all occupied Ukrainian territory.

Speaking at a press conference in Kyiv to mark the first anniversary of Moscow’s full-scale attack, the Ukrainian president said he “wanted to believe” Beijing was interested in a “fair peace”. That meant not “supplying weapons to Russia”, he said, adding: “I’m doing my best to prevent that from happening. This is priority number one.”

Zelensky on this

Volodymyr Zelenskiy has cautiously welcomed China’s peace plan to end Russia’s invasion of Ukraine but said it would be acceptable only if it led to Vladimir Putin pulling his troops out from all occupied Ukrainian territory.

Speaking at a press conference in Kyiv to mark the first anniversary of Moscow’s full-scale attack, the Ukrainian president said he “wanted to believe” Beijing was interested in a “fair peace”. That meant not “supplying weapons to Russia”, he said, adding: “I’m doing my best to prevent that from happening. This is priority number one.”

Reading that, you'd be forgiven in thinking it was only China who has offered to broker peace in the last 12 months.

Which of course is completely false, as we all know.

There was a doco on SBS last night (presumably still on SBS on demand) called "the last days of Mariupol". Well worth a watch. If that doesn't help anyone see the absolute insanity of this "special military operation", nothing will.

Weird assessment you have there.

This is the official press release of the Chinese offer to de-escalate the situation.

China Peace policy.png

Weird assessment you have there.

This is the official press release of the Chinese offer to de-escalate the situation.

View attachment 1615586
My assessment is based on the comments the CCP has made recently including in reference to these talks and points 2, 10 and 11 in particular are pro Russian.

They have never condemned Russia, have supported their attack and pre approved it. They continue to sprout Russian propaganda even when announcing a so called peace plan. If they want peace, it is easy stop opposing UN actions and join the sanctions.

It’s plain for the world to see who is calling for dialogue and striving for peace and who is adding fuel to the fire, handing out knives and instigating hostility,” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said on Tuesday.

My assessment is based on the comments the CCP has made recently including in reference to these talks and points 2, 10 and 11 in particular are pro Russian.

They have never condemned Russia, have supported their attack and pre approved it. They continue to sprout Russian propaganda even when announcing a so called peace plan. If they want peace, it is easy stop opposing UN actions and join the sanctions.

It’s plain for the world to see who is calling for dialogue and striving for peace and who is adding fuel to the fire, handing out knives and instigating hostility,” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said on Tuesday.

The sanctions aren't UN approved.

They are US-led sanctions, not endorsed by the UN, as official UN sanctions are made by the UNSC, and Russia has a veto power - hence, no UN sanctions are possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back