Analysis We’re in the Grand Final!!! Pies by 39 pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Bugger, I didn't see Degoeys brilliant body work to take a contested 1 hander vs Rance. It was my favourite bit of play all night.

Great work all the same Ducky.
It's in there somewhere if not check the de goo player thread it's in there ;)

Bugger, I didn't see Degoeys brilliant body work to take a contested 1 hander vs Rance. It was my favourite bit of play all night.

Great work all the same Ducky.
So much for Rance's strength... his whole body vs one arm from De Goaley.

tXE7G9H.gif

Eh it deserved to be posted again anyway.

Any tips on who will present the cup if we win? I’d love Presti!

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Tony Shaw will present the cup if Collingwood win?

Hey, TradeDraft how are you felling so far, has it been a good ride? Did you enjoy Friday? Your dad was right.

Are you going Saturday?

Hi Maggie5

This is the Most Nervous I have been ALL Season.

Loved Friday Night and My Dad said we Definitely will beat the Eagles.

This probably sums up How I feel quite well

Last edited:
Such an animal.

Treloar said on Game Day that De Goey is one of the strongest people he knows. You can see why right there.

What does that say about Nathan Murphy with the Reason he Debuted this year that he Beat De Goey 1v1 at Training

What does that say about Nathan Murphy with the Reason he Debuted this year that he Beat De Goey 1v1 at Training
Great things to look forward to, in Murphy l would say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO CHANGE. Was tempted to say Moore in but I'd go with momentum.

But what a ride this year. Anything can happen on the day. And this one is a 50-50 call either way. Nothing left to do now but wait. Unbelievable performance whatever the result.

So much for Rance's strength... his whole body vs one arm from De Goaley.
Actually NOT his arm - watch closely just at the start of the clip how he sets his left foot and pushes through his left hip up and into Rance, whilst pushing across with his shoulders - thus lifting Rance's weight partially off his feet and making it easier to move him across enough.

Superb 1V1 application.

Last edited:
Actually NOT his arm - watch closely just at the start of the clip how he sets his left foot and pushes through his left hip up and into Rance, whilst pushing across with his shoulders - thus lifting Rance's weight partially off his feet and making it easier to move his across enough.

Superb 1V1 application.
A bit of "work smarter, not harder"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back