Unofficial Preview We are in the finals- Crows v Bulldogs Sat Night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Instead of having ago at me, why don't be mature and rational and produce stats and records to counter my argument? One of your pack claimed he should of made aa, if wasn't for injury. I'm just pointing out he wouldn't make our side. There's only one spot in our side that suits his game, that's taken by Walker.

Are you really abusing me because you think Stringer would get a game here in front of walker?
I'm not a huge believer in stats, but 54 goals this year is a pretty damn good effort for a mid sized forward and should be justification enough.

He would get a game alongside Walker. Any coach that had Walker and Stringer on a list would be clinically insane to not play them together. Imagine trying to figure out the defensive match ups on those two. I'm very happy with Stringer in our forward line but I would be nuts to say Walker wouldn't get a game with us because of him.

Anyway, you're more than entitled to your opinion and I don't want to derail this thread. Best of luck on Saturday night

Does your car run on beer?

unMtkxw.gif
Neither of us run on beer

Am confident we will win. (Which worries me as i was confident last time we played WB)

Bigger bodies in finals
MCG suits us more
More players with big game/finals experience
Don't think doggies game plan will be suited to cauldron of finals footy

So who do we view as our key players this week?

This week more than ever I agree that the 'best midfield wins'.

So my number 1 player this week we need to excel is the one position we should dominate…ruck and big Sauce.

He will then feed the mids. I think we can win this battle but the opposition spread hard and well. We must dominate the clearances to mitigate their threat. Players 2 and 3 are Danger and Thompson.

From their we need to expose their shorter, rebounding defence. We have to win the aerial battle and not allow Murphy and Wood to pick us off. My number 4 most important player this week is Jenkins.

Finally we need to neutralise their major scoring threat, so number 5 is Talia who needs to lead the defence while stopping Stringer.

If these 5 perform we will win by a fair margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a huge believer in stats, but 54 goals this year is a pretty damn good effort for a mid sized forward and should be justification enough.

He would get a game alongside Walker. Any coach that had Walker and Stringer on a list would be clinically insane to not play them together. Imagine trying to figure out the defensive match ups on those two. I'm very happy with Stringer in our forward line but I would be nuts to say Walker wouldn't get a game with us because of him.

Anyway, you're more than entitled to your opinion and I don't want to derail this thread. Best of luck on Saturday night

Would replace Lynch with Stringer in a heartbeat.

Good luck trying to match up on us with him as a 3rd tall.

Trade Winds have not caught up to me just yet so no gut feel at the moment....couple days to go still though.

Game will air in the States on Fox Sports 2, Channel 618 on Directv, Saturday morning. Pregame at 5:00am Eastern/2:00am Pacific--first bounce set for 5:20am.

Trade Winds have not caught up to me just yet so no gut feel at the moment....couple days to go still though.

Game will air in the States on Fox Sports 2, Channel 618 on Directv, Saturday morning. Pregame at 5:00am Eastern/2:00am Pacific--first bounce set for 5:20am.

I presume you watch the game live? Damn that's tough to do it regularly.

Am confident we will win. (Which worries me as i was confident last time we played WB)

Bigger bodies in finals
MCG suits us more
Losing Roughy,losing last week,night game,and BIG Crow crowd should favour us;) too.

Bigger bodies in finals
MCG suits us more

and they have lost two key players, that always helps :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back