Banter "We love the powder at Port, no matter the sort, it's the true Port Adelaide tradition. POWDER!!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're coming for you

This looks more like the Bombers v Power Ranger Hawks.

I remember when the richmond port rivalry started back in 1924, in the infamous horses birthday massacre on august 1. Richmond the clear under dog went out against the league leading mob from Alberton. Richmond fielded several ww1 vets missing limbs and suffering from shell shock while port had ex Olympic athletes.

Richmond annihilated port by kicking at least 20 goals in every quarter to ports 3 behinds for the entire game.

Richmond used dirty tactics all day, sledging port players with references to their drug habits and running around with their arms spread out like planes that were still new back then.

Rumour has it, the richmond captain actually killed a port player with a pitch fork while contesting the ball but as there were no cameras, and the port crowd were blind drunk, nothing could be proven.

Only took 3 wins for Brissy fans to come down from the mountains and out of their caves

Don't think the internet even existed the last time they beat us. Can't blame them for wanting to get amongst it after a whole 3 wins. Might be DVD release worthy given their recent history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't give a Damn about this game. I only care about swimming and ****.

That meme is out for the season with a broken leg sorry.

Can I interest you in our Lord and Saviour Connor Rozee instead?

This thread and all rivalry between the two clubs died on 30th September 2017. What a fantastic game day thread that one was.
I still struggle to say a bad word about Richmond after that wonderful day at the MCG. One of my lasting memories is that billboard that was erected that night, as a tribute to Crows fans who were returning home by road with their tails between their legs. It simply read, "IT'S A LONG TRIP HOME - MAKE SURE YOU STOP EVERY COUPLE OF HOURS FOR A GOOD CRY." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back