List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Love this ...

And Reid didn’t flinch when a rampaging Tom Barrass came flying towards him to put pressure on him while he was marking.

Reid spilled the grab but recovered as soon as his feet hit the ground to take to the inside of the incumbent vice-captain and hit a target lace-out without breaking stride.

Anybody that doesn't flop to the ground after a contest is a massive upgrade on the last few years (apologies to Ginbey).

No not enough room in the paper for that , Let's just have another 10 Harley Reid story's .
Look on the brightside mate, at least you don't have to read about that vicious murderer Nic Naitanui anymore.

Even I thought it was a bit much that Channel Eagle kept celebrating him after he tried to kill Sandilands and his family.

Nice as it is, it was definitely not effortless. He's put a fair bit into that kick.

It's one thing potting trick shots and launching torpedo's randomly for tiktok (see Liam Ryan), it's another thing doing it in a game when you're exhausted with heavy legs.

Now i didn't draft no number 1 pick with his elite clearance numbers and contested ball winning ability to have him play in the back pocket FFS, Jesus christ.

That's potentially the worst idea i've heard yet, and this board has come up with some real doozies over the past few months 🤦‍♂️
Really? The worst idea you've heard?

Last week I skipped leg day. Wouldn't you say that's worse?

GAGST_8XQAAErgJ

Still gotta get Harley on the back page so he isn't forgotten lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even all the talk in the media this season about Oscar being our best player... like he's very good and progressing excellently, but cmon, he's young, came off a year-long injury and not yet in the top echelon of key forwards.
Fair do's. Not many kick 53 goals in a side with no second key forward and a midfield that can't win the pill.

Fair do's. Not many kick 53 goals in a side with no second key forward and a midfield that can't win the pill.
Don’t know if win the pill is the right saying for this team.

White line fever, ice in his veins.

Just a few things we are best avoiding.

Lest things get methy.

Even all the talk in the media this season about Oscar being our best player... like he's very good and progressing excellently, but cmon, he's young, came off a year-long injury and not yet in the top echelon of key forwards.
I disagree with that, he was eighth in the goalkicking which I think puts him in the top group. The absolute elite talls at the moment seem to only be Curnow and Jez Cameron, the others are either inconsistent or on the down slide (walker Hawkins).

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back