List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

In regards to the Talking Footy interview:

Glad at least Brayshaw flew the Eagles flag, the other three were much more focused on leaving Victoria and being “so far away from home, friends and family”.

Usually don’t mind Tim Watson, but he was disappointing.

Anyway, credit to Brayshaw who actually emphasised we’re a massive club and he’s in a good spot and we won’t be letting him go easily (without sounding like a hostage situation).

Sounded like Harley’s message to Shuey, with 5 mins left against Melbourne, was something along the lines of “F***, how good is this”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In regards to the Talking Footy interview:

Glad at least Brayshaw flew the Eagles flag, the other three were much more focused on leaving Victoria and being “so far away from home, friends and family”.

Usually don’t mind Tim Watson, but he was disappointing.

Anyway, credit to Brayshaw who actually emphasised we’re a massive club and he’s in a good spot and we won’t be letting him go easily (without sounding like a hostage situation).

Sounded like Harley’s message to Shuey, with 5 mins left against Melbourne, was something along the lines of “F***, how good is this”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Selwood and Watson were painful.

The size of the plums on this bloke

Selwood: You'd look great in a Geelong jumper

Watson: Being a Geelong fan you must have been a big fan of Selwood

Reid: Sorry who?

😂

I think that settles the debate about whether he gives a stuff if the media or anyone else is talking about him. He's writing his own viral memes at this point

What a legend. Not the most eloquent media performer yet but bloody genuine and does not give a f**k what anyone else is saying, he’ll write his own script. Loved the “I haven’t been homesick” uppercut, Watson and Selwood were like little fan boys trying to extract the answer they wanted.

I think that’s probably his charm tbh.

I think most people are taken aback at how normal and young he comes across in media. It’s striking because it’s very different to what you expect having watched him on field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are these the same north fans who told us that 3, 17 and 18 were fair and we’d be foolish not to take it as Harley would leave us anyway?
There was a few of them that continually rolled out the line that they had the upper hand and WC would take what they where given and be thankful to get that.
I hope the misery for those few continues for a very long time.

Tim Watson what a tosser.

You must be homesick
Oh that fishbowl over there
Can’t escape given everyone knows you.

Piss off - look at what Victorians did to jack watts. Did not have 2mins of peace for a decade.

At least there is a beach. :)

Probably get into bit of trouble for not wearing west coast gear though….new balance be pissed seeing the puma

There was a few of them that continually rolled out the line that they had the upper hand and WC would take what they where given and be thankful to get that.
Agreed. There’s a few good posters there but the way a few w*ankers gloated about all the draft picks they were given on the pick 1 thread was just embarrassing. Same with the ones claiming they were ITK and a deal to trade pick 1 had been agreed to before the season even finished.

Last edited:
Long may it continue. They seriously thought they were gonna be a lot better than us this year - LMAO.

We will win a flag before they play finals (they won’t be sighted near it for a very long time)

Im sure once harley plays at GMBHA, legit the most miseable stadium in australia, the desire to join those chumps will be rock bottom. Especially given what game day at optus stadium is like and how muxh harley seems to eat it up.
Everyone takes a dump on GMHBA, but I really enjoyed watching a game there. Was bloody cold but loved the regional feel.

Hoping to head across for the final game there against the Cats this year, will be keen to see how the revamp has changed it.

Everyone takes a dump on GMHBA, but I really enjoyed watching a game there. Was bloody cold but loved the regional feel.

Hoping to head across for the final game there against the Cats this year, will be keen to see how the revamp has changed it.
I think it works better as a day game. But at night its quite depressing imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back