Player Watch #19: Josh Schache

Remove this Banner Ad

If Josh Schache plays 15 games for us we are finishing bottom 6

I think he’s decent back up should we have injuries. But unless we have a lot of injuries I can’t see him playing too many games. Hopefully JVR is in front of him also.
We just signed JVR up for a few years. Fair indication he's a priority to put games into asap. If Schache is getting games, surely it means we have multiple injuries to our talls. Handy back up but I'd be amazed if he plays any significant role next season. Mind you, could he be any worse than Ben Brown? Schache can at least play a couple of different roles and competes.

We just signed JVR up for a few years. Fair indication he's a priority to put games into asap. If Schache is getting games, surely it means we have multiple injuries to our talls. Handy back up but I'd be amazed if he plays any significant role next season. Mind you, could he be any worse than Ben Brown? Schache can at least play a couple of different roles and competes.
Brown seems cooked with his knee. Wouldn’t be surprised if he misses alot more games as time goes on. Plays injured a lot and you’d argue a got JVR or Schache could come in.

I know my opinion seems crazy, and honestly I think he is a spud. But I dunno, I just have this feeling he might actually pull his finger out.

I would certainly play JVR and TMac first, then Brown. But if injuries or form hit the 2 older guys I could see Schache come in and maybe do something decent.

I know my opinion seems crazy, and honestly I think he is a spud. But I dunno, I just have this feeling he might actually pull his finger out.

I would certainly play JVR and TMac first, then Brown. But if injuries or form hit the 2 older guys I could see Schache come in and maybe do something decent.
If you are right, feel free to gloat about it.

It's absolute insanity, but fair play for putting your balls on the line like this.

We haven't had top-line key forwards at any stage in the last few years. Josh will fit in nicely. With us, it's less about the actual ability and more about the team vibe.

If Josh Schache plays 15 games for us we are finishing bottom 6

Minnesota Wild Love GIF by BettorEdge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just look at a photo of Josh Schache and something about his face, you just know he'll never figure it out. Same thing with Weideman.

I just look at a photo of Josh Schache and something about his face, you just know he'll never figure it out. Same thing with Weideman.
100% onboard with this. Some blokes just don't look like footballers. While other blokes you can simply look at and tell they have got it. Don't know what it is. Agree with Weid. Never looked a footballer to me. Looks like a Grade 3 primary school teacher.

100% onboard with this. Some blokes just don't look like footballers. While other blokes you can simply look at and tell they have got it. Don't know what it is. Agree with Weid. Never looked a footballer to me. Looks like a Grade 3 primary school teacher.
Skinner!.jpg

Both look like nice guys and play that way.

Weid reminds me of George Russell. Not because he looks like him, just the same handsome lad vibe.
h_full_1496.png

extremely formula one driver energy, posh schoolboy areas. Probably a bit too tall to drive though.

He has more bulk than i thought by looking at the Pre Season pics

Possibly 100kg

You make me feel like a pawn in a greater game that I have no idea about.

Just read the last 10 or so posts in the preseason thread for context. Was just a little joke, nothing to do with you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back