Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Conor Nash. Extends to 2024!

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly enough I have watched Box Hill on tv a couple of times and Nash's kicking for goal was "gun barrel" straight, so I was a bit surprised by his set shots last night. I have no doubt he will improve on that.
Importantly his forward pressure was exceptional and I hope will emulate Cyril in creating panic among defenders.
Disclaimer: I am an unashamed fan of the two Conors and have high hopes for both.

Should we start the Conor fan club dermott?;)

Big Footy Hawks are all over it TH.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am a very happy man, but I still think this young man has so much to offer, the best is yet to come. Some here have compared hie debut to Buddy's, and athletically I can see similarities, but I believe Conor's background (Gaelic & rugby) could mean he has more to offer than even Buddy, and that's saying something. His interview on Irish TV showed he leaves Buddy way behind in character.

Except for Gunners, I couldn't find how long the other contracts were extended for? Anyone know?

I am a very happy man, but I still think this young man has so much to offer, the best is yet to come. Some here have compared hie debut to Buddy's, and athletically I can see similarities, but I believe Conor's background (Gaelic & rugby) could mean he has more to offer than even Buddy, and that's saying something. His interview on Irish TV showed he leaves Buddy way behind in character.

Except for Gunners, I couldn't find how long the other contracts were extended for? Anyone know?

Until the potatoes and Guinness runs out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, the Rising Star gets handed to a bloke with 13 disposals while getting 4 goals kicked on him!! Without Nash’s efforts we probably don’t win against saints!!! But then again, the scum ‘ deserve ‘ good stories according to the flogs at AFL House. Just like McGrath apparently having a better year than Burton!

So, the Rising Star gets handed to a bloke with 13 disposals while getting 4 goals kicked on him!! Without Nash’s efforts we probably don’t win against saints!!! But then again, the scum ‘ deserve ‘ good stories according to the flogs at AFL House. Just like McGrath apparently having a better year than Burton!
Its ok, Nash will just win it next year.

As I said earlier M-S, he had no chance. I am really hopeing he can reproduce, or even better his game last Saturday this week, and see if he gets a nomination.

It would be an amazing fete if we accumulated 5 nominations in 2017 & 18; even the 4 we have show, we are doing something right. Without measuring that against clubs which have had several picks each year before us, one can see why there is envy in the competition.

Gotta love the Hawks!

I hope Clarko keeps him in for the finals too. The guy might just be the unknown quantity that provides headaches for opposition coaches.

Kid can clearly play.

What makes him such a good unknown quantity is that he is 100% ready for the rigours of AFL footy. He's strong enough, quick enough and he can run the game out enough. Genuinely excited about Conor Nash's prospects.

Could be the best Gaelic convert since Stynes, with the same combination of Rugby and Gaelic that Stynes had himself.

What makes him such a good unknown quantity is that he is 100% ready for the rigours of AFL footy. He's strong enough, quick enough and he can run the game out enough. Genuinely excited about Conor Nash's prospects.

Could be the best Gaelic convert since Stynes, with the same combination of Rugby and Gaelic that Stynes had himself.

Yeah, he's a big, strong brute. He just about killed some poor bastard on the weekend.

Has wheels too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back