Remove this Banner Ad

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

Jack5

Cancelled
Richmond Tigers - Josh Gibcus Player Sponsor 2022 Richmond Tigers - Kamdyn McIntosh Player Sponsor 2022
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Pretty sure they have multiple jumpers they wear on gameday
The ones in the auctions will be player issue but not necessarily the one they had on for most of the match

Auction website says Pickett's jumper is "matchworn". Maybe there is more than one?

For some other players it describes the item as "player edition".

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
I posted this in the GF preview thread

Here’s a transcript of a conversation with my wife over the Pickett selection. Keep in mind my wife knows as much about footy than my big toe with an ingrown toe nail.
TI: Hey darl Tigers are playing a first gamer in the Granny on Saturday. ( meticulously sipping on a JP Chanet red lubricating tonsils and larynx before Blues night).
Wife: I’m busy and who cares as he must be good if they picked him. ( stressfully looking down into a pan with enough smoke coming out of it to attract the climate control protesters).
TI: Aaaahhh it’s not that simple gorgeous. ( taking another sip , but a lot slower)
Wife: Nothings ever simple for you and as if anyone would pick somebody if he wasn’t good.
TI: Yeah I understand that , but he wasn’t even on our list six months ago. ( Looking at her glass to see if it was actually water she was drinking)
Wife: Well what does that tell you then ? Obviously he is good.
TI: That’s a good way of putting it and I guess you’re right . ( Slowly squirming out of my chair pretending I needed to visit the smallest room in the house).

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Marlion Pickett Jnr cleaned up an Auskicker, best. (mentioned 7:50 minutes in)

Was this during the medal presentation?

Those kids were going hell for leather in the centre square,one kid got absolutely lit up

Tiger_Mad_80

Richmond are Premiers. again ???
Sep 27, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
F669E649-EF57-42D7-8583-AB8060A1669C.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TigerMoz1973

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I hope he keeps number 50. Dropping down to a smaller number isn’t good. See butler and castagna. Tho George is still s valuable player
George is a better player now than he was in 2017. Numbers have nothing to do with it... if Marlion wants a lower number then he will have the opportunity to take it. It won't change the way he plays one little bit

TigerMoz1973

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Hopefully his time out of the game can extend his career a bit.

Full house at MCG Round 1 against Carlton might be a bit low key for him. Hope he can generate some enthusiasm for it.

hate that i have to wait half a year to see it.
Won't be a full house. Only 85k .... he might as well just retire now as it's all downhill from here ;)

TigerMoz1973

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Marlion Pickett Jnr cleaned up an Auskicker, best. (mentioned 7:50 minutes in)

Great podcast. Thanks for posting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back