Welcome to the Adelaide Crows, Cathal McShane (narrator: he didn't come)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's almost pronounced Coil where he is from like Kyle but much softer. My pop who hails from cork calls him Coil Mcshin. Well sounds like it any way lol

6 foot 5 ginger that plays with a raging stag by this photo. Guessing that would be quite off putting for anyone sent to tag him

View attachment 803051
As a self proclaimed flaccid member yourself I imagine you would be quite jealous. It could just be that he has shoved his gloves down the front of his pants.

Reminds me of the story of the young lad that asked his big brother how to impress the girls at the beach. "Shove a pair of socks in your swim shorts". Later that day - "No you idiot. Down the FRONT of your shorts!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a self proclaimed flaccid member yourself I imagine you would be quite jealous. It could just be that he has shoved his gloves down the front of his pants.

Reminds me of the story of the young lad that asked his big brother how to impress the girls at the beach. "Shove a pair of socks in your swim shorts". Later that day - "No you idiot. Down the FRONT of your shorts!"

He's a huuuuuge loss for Tyrone, he's one of the best players in the game and an absolutely crucial one for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back