Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Afternoon all

Exciting times - we have a brand new Moderator on board: PerfectFooty

He’s easy to spot in his retro lighter blue, which we chose to hark back to the mid 70’s era of the MFC.

It’s fantastic to have him on board to help us get into the finals. Please extend him the courtesy you always show to other moderators, consider his suggestions and heed his instructions.

PerfectFooty like other brand new mods will spend a while as a ‘spec’ mod while he learns the ropes before becoming a moderator with full powers who can ban you all from everything. Once he has learned the ropes I also hope he can walk me through the rollover thread process which I haven’t ever really come to grips with.

Congratulations PerfectFooty. We are universally confident you will do a spectacular job. Feel free to post your acceptance speech here and bless your new following.

Thanks Proper Gander, unfortunately i didn't write any cards down for my speech.

Jokes aside, whilst i'm just starting out i feel very privileged and honoured to join the moderating team. To the current and past mods of the board, you've obviously done a fantastic job making this board such a welcoming and fun environment. To the current team i look forward to working and learning from you.

To the Melbourne board and the users that make it what it is. This place has been a home to me, joining up and the dark times of 2013. We've shared the highs and lows, the topics are engaging and the comedy is always on point. position or not i count myself lucky to be a part of this board and it's users. Thank you for always making this a great place to visit, and i hope as a moderator i can return the favour

Now is your chance to ban everyone...

Back in my day Mods tied an onion to their belt, it was the style at the time.

Congrats my good man, now look forward to dealing with Topkent Cannon82 and DR Whoooo alias'. :shoutyoldman:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_ljj5dfWMVD1qe0bak.gif

If me and Cannon82 are the bench mark for working hard as a moderator you all need to pull up your socks.
You underestimate the long term challenges. It’s like being hired by Richmond to shadow Dustin Martin every week and keep him on the park and away from chopsticks

Also I really really hope MFC get behind PerfectFooty by winning comfortably today. Because 2 hours on the autopsy thread following a loss to the lions could see him walk away in record time.

Also I really really hope MFC get behind PerfectFooty by winning comfortably today. Because 2 hours on the autopsy thread following a loss to the lions could see him walk away in record time.

The problem with us winning is that this place is so much more entertaining when we lose. I can't bait people when we win - it doesn't work.

The problem with us winning is that this place is so much more entertaining when we lose. I can't bait people when we win - it doesn't work.
Yes you can, you just need to discuss the merits of Wagner

Don't say "i can't see us losing another game this season"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back