Western Bulldogs v Geelong @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what flaws do GWS have that would be exposed? You have got nothing. Just based on a simpleton view that you need experiance to play well. You don't.
Oh my god.... you've obviously got no idea about experience counting in finals. Ok, I'll get serious here. Open your wallet and I'll do the same. What do you want to start betting that it's either a Cats, Hawks, or Swans flag?

Embarrassing by the Dogs to get thrashed like that. I predicted it and have been saying they are way overrated but their supporters are a bit delusional and the media loves them. Finally play another decent team and get smashed, massive pretenders.

The umpires told us they weren't going to pay our goals as goals.

You are obsessed. Like most north supporters are when it comes to the dogs

That's kinda my point, expect the media never rated us at all and never will regardless of results. With the dogs, it doesn't matter what they do or don't do, the media will always pump up their tires.

It's because we are literally half as experienced as north on average and 3 years younger. So we get pumped up because we exceed expectations for our age. It was shown on ch7 today that we are by far the youngest top 8 side.

Lmao. What a load of bs. You sure seem to think everyone is against you.
We were on top of the ladder and undefeated for a fair while, when did the media ever praise North as a genuiune contender? The anwser is they never did. Just about every other team in and around the top 8 were talked up to a extent. I'm just stating the facts mate.

It's because we are literally half as experienced as north on average and 3 years younger. So we get pumped up because we exceed expectations for our age. It was shown on ch7 today that we are by far the youngest top 8 side.

Our 2 worst performances this year have been against GWS & Geel.. It's no real surprise when looking closer and seeing that in terms of games played per player these were our 2 least experienced sides we have fielded for the season... s**t luck that it was against the best 2 teams we have played.

Geelong had an average games played per player of just over 120.. Ours was 70.

North had quite a few experienced players misisng this week, but were still at 137 per player.. And yes, Harvey & Petrie throw these numbers out.. But North had 9 players who had played 150+ and 11 under 100 games.. Our team had 11 under 50.. Experience matters and those don't see this are delusional.

Embarrassing by the Dogs to get thrashed like that. I predicted it and have been saying they are way overrated but their supporters are a bit delusional and the media loves them. Finally play another decent team and get smashed, massive pretenders.
I like this post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't you just watch the GF again instead of bringing up everyone's old posts.
No one really expected the Dogs to win this year.

Why don't you just watch the GF again instead of bringing up everyone's old posts.
No one really expected the Dogs to win this year.
It's not malicious, it's just amusing to see opposition reactions after a big loss. We might have not been expected to win, but at least we've proved we're not pretenders.

What do you want? A knighthood? I predicted something that was wrong, better make yourself feel good by bumping that.
This guy looks familiar....oh wait

Funny that you did it again for 2017...almost coming off as bitter ;)

Oh well, will have to prove you completely incorrect one more time.

Dogs won't be anywhere near top 4. Bookmark this.
zfORMcf.jpg

Got to love big footy. You make a prediction, get it wrong, and a whole heap of people that have **** all going on their lives repost your post to feel good about themselves.
why did u say 'bookmark it' then?

That is the epitome of "hold me to account".

Got to love big footy. You make a prediction, get it wrong, and a whole heap of people that have **** all going on their lives repost your post to feel good about themselves.
I'm tending to agree with what some others are saying but you appear to be not listening and doing a bit of an about face. You didn't just predict,you said bookmark mark it so that appears to be what FAT TONY has done. If you didn't want it ever mentioned again why ask for it to be bookmarked? Your bookmark calling appears less accurate than your completely wrong prediction.
Why not add a comment such as "Gotta love bigfooty,you tell someone to bookmark something and they sook it up when you do". Don't you think that would be far more accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back