Which club would you least want to see win a flag?

Which team would you be least happy to see win a flag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Try not make it nasty, but obviously as footy supporters we often have tribal (and often irrational) dislikes of other sides.

So, forgetting whether or not you think its possible, which team would you least like to see win a flag?

Easy one for me - Carlton. I want that spot on top of the podium of flags won.

It's either out of Essendon or GWS. I still haven't forgiven Essendon for the debacle. GWS just scream plastic franchise to me. They've been given a king's ransom of players, they don't have much history or character, their fanbase is fairly small and I find their styling, charcoal, orange, giants name etc to be all fake. I'd much rather a club like Melbourne, which has had its ups and downs and feels like a club with some culture and identity win it.

Carlton - not only do I hate them but don't want them to go ahead of us on the premiership count.

But really there aren't too many years I'm happy with who wins the premiership so I don't think it matters too much.

Essendon will end up owning this thread.

My vote goes to GWS (to the surprise of no one).

8baba17ab4fcf752c369c0b0f8af38f7.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If GWS get to the GF it will be amusing to see how small their supporter base is on the day.

If GWS won the flag it will be amusing to see how few people watch the presentation, although the AFL could do a rent-a-crowd so it's not too embarrassing for them.

Probably don't want to see Collingwood, just because I want Eddie to suffer some moore, and moore, and moore ....

Carlton.

Would be great if we could snatch one while we had some of the players that copped bans still on our list. Would be one of the greatest flags of the modern era and a triumph over adversity.
"greatest flags of the modern era"? what a lot of self indulgent crap. Thinking I might change my vote!

It's either out of Essendon or GWS. I still haven't forgiven Essendon for the debacle. GWS just scream plastic franchise to me. They've been given a king's ransom of players, they don't have much history or character, their fanbase is fairly small and I find their styling, charcoal, orange, giants name etc to be all fake. I'd much rather a club like Melbourne, which has had its ups and downs and feels like a club with some culture and identity win it.
This

Back