• Carlton

Votes: 81 35.5%
  • Geelong

Votes: 88 38.6%
  • Richmond

Votes: 59 25.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You all went too early and got caught up in the week to week. Three sides on different trajectories.

Richmond and Cats supporters should be glad for the success they have recently seen.

Collingwood supporters should be hoping they avoid yet another wobble. Too much to say.

You all went too early and got caught up in the week to week. Three sides on different trajectories.

Richmond and Cats supporters should be glad for the success they have recently seen.

Collingwood supporters should be hoping they avoid yet another wobble. Too much to say.

Cats fans would be glad for their recent success, expertly achieved as it was by avoiding the Tigers in the finals.

Only Richmond fans would be glad to the power of 3. :)

Funny how you couldn't find a blues fan for love nor money in June.
Now they're everywhere arrogantly espousing flaggers and dynasties. Their skipper is 29 by round 1 next year and has played 0 finals.
Yeh mate, only 95k members.

And probably one of the biggest populations online.

You were and always will be a two bit team from a two bit town.

1 premiership will always be worth 1 premiership

Never has a truer word been spoken. But Fadge will be along any time now to explain to you how 1 Premiership is not actually worth 1 Premiership. Finishing 4th can sometimes be better than 3 Premierships. I better let Fadge explain it because I would be way out of my depth if I tried. :)

Never has a truer word been spoken. But Fadge will be along any time now to explain to you how 1 Premiership is not actually worth 1 Premiership. Finishing 4th can sometimes be better than 3 Premierships. I better let Fadge explain it because I would be way out of my depth if I tried. :)

I would prefer not

We were all in Greece mate. Losing to the Dons is enough reason for an emergency Euro trip any year.
A bit rude. Not bringing back some authentic baklava for the rest of us.
Yeh mate, only 95k members.

And probably one of the biggest populations online.

You were and always will be a two bit team from a two bit town.
R U OK?
We may be organising some baklava if you're interested. Need to stay calm though.

A premiership from 4th would be quite the feat tbh.
Only 3 teams finishing 4th have made the GF since 2000. No wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how you couldn't find a blues fan for love nor money in June.
Now they're everywhere arrogantly espousing flaggers and dynasties. Their skipper is 29 by round 1 next year and has played 0 finals.
I don't see the humour? Even if we had supreme confidence that our list was the better of the 3 moving forward, given our ladder position and on field performance at the time, any attempt to justify that position would've been met with derision (rightly or wrongly).
The very definition of a fruitless argument.
Now, though, the results are starting to back up the argument.

Back