Which of our players appear on the footy show.

Remove this Banner Ad

1980GFVideo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2004
Heidelberg
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I dont watch the show so just wondered if any of our players appear on it and appear to becoming a regular. I think Riewoldt and Deledio have been on.

I know there is some marketing angle that is good for our players to make appearances like this. Maguire seems to understand that, ensuring his players go on but say nothing and look like corporate representatives.

Just wanted to know if our players go on and whether they keep reserved on it or get in on the crappy humour.

With Richo gone, we do need that player to appear to the younger kids because we sure are not reeling them in with our performances.

Jack has been on a few times and will probably be a regular. You can tell they like him coming on because they constantly needle him and tell stories about what he did during the week. Lids was on once, was reasonably reserved and Daniel Jackson has been on a couple of times although hasn't been on for a while possibly due to his lean form.

Jack will no doubt be the most regular of our players, they'll put him on with Jon Brown and Cloke so they can introduce the panel as a power-forwards dream.

Dan Jackson has appeared, he is a great talker and has good humour. I want him back on. I am sure Newy had been on but now not 100% sure.Push Up will appear in future I believe.

Yeah thanks guys.

I think we need someone who can appeal to the younger generation because I really worry about those young enough to get an anullment on thier chosen marriage partner.

Dont watch that stuff myself but if the younger generation care about whether a player is on that show then you take what you can get.

Maybe Jacks the man to cover that angle.

Hope Jackson isnt trying to be the next Glen Manton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back