Opposition Camp Which player from this weeks opponent would you like to see at freo and why ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lynch for sure and even though he hasn't reached the heights most were expecting him to, Id still like Jack Martin and think he would add value to our team.

I liked Jack Scrimshaw going into last years draft and would still like him at Freo also.

Joao

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ahmad Saad always looks lively whenever I've watched the gold tops

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
One of my favourite players to watch. Definitely catches the eye. Centre of gravity is so low and can turn on a dime even at his considerable full speed. Love it.

Not sure his output is that great though but for me he is in the J Howe category. Football is entertainment and those types are worth having just to enjoy their individual brilliance. As bonus for Pies fans, Howe is in AA form this year barring his lack of spoil on Mitch last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tonygeeks

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
One of my favourite players to watch. Definitely catches the eye. Centre of gravity is so low and can turn on a dime even at his considerable full speed. Love it.

Not sure his output is that great though but for me he is in the J Howe category. Football is entertainment and those types are worth having just to enjoy their individual brilliance. As bonus for Pies fans, Howe is in AA form this year barring his lack of spoil on Mitch last week.
Absolutely if they eventually get their **** together I think he will be a massive weapon

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Scatter

Club Legend
Dec 30, 2008
Geraldton
AFL Club
Fremantle
Whilst would love to have Buddy, would reckon he only has 2-3 years as a force left.
I think Isaac Heeney as he could double as a midfielder and forward - probably rotating with Fyfe, and we would have him for 10 years in his prime.

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Buddy Franklin, without a doubt. Jesus we would be 4 goals better as a team and players around him will be stars. On track to get 1000 goals.

gaskin

Premium Platinum
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Cam train
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
Kennedy, Heeney, and Parker would be my top 3. If you asked 2 years ago and I thought we could get a good 5 years out of him then Buddy would be at the top of the list.

Joao

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
Buddy is in the GAJ category from last week - ie if you get to pick his age it is him every day of the week as he is a generational player.

If not, probably take Heeney or Parker. Both young enough and both play forward/mid.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Heeney and Hayward. Both talented, athletic with strong hands and an ability to hit the scoreboard which is what we need.

Fat Nyfe

Premiership Player
Mar 18, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
It still has to be Buddy, legend.

And the perfect guy to kick arsey goals in a team with no forward structure :p

Top Bottom