Who are the top 10 midfielders in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Very true, but this is a thread about the top 10. Cunna's in the 20-25 group

25th best player in the comp at the moment according to CD.

There'd be a few forwards, defenders and flankers in that mix.

25th best player in the comp at the moment according to CD.

There'd be a few forwards, defenders and flankers in that mix.
CH Data is flawed, take no notice. You only need to go back to last years GF and CH Data's ratings of Bett's/Grimmes.

Agreed Cunnington isn't a top 10 mid any way you look at it. Not even in the discussion. CD is like the Brownlow - mids get the votes.
Agree. Great player but only a solid B+ who on the odd occasion has an A game. Would love him at the Tiges for depth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Martin
2. Fyfe
3. Dangerfield
4. Kelly
5. Kennedy
6. Pendlebury
7. Zorko
8. Parker
9. Mitchell
10. Gibbs

Beams, Cripps, Heppell, Sloane, Shuey, Merret could just as easily be number ten

1. Martin
2. Fyfe
3. Dangerfield
4. Kelly
5. Kennedy
6. Pendlebury
7. Zorko
8. Parker
9. Mitchell
10. Gibbs

Beams, Cripps, Heppell, Sloane, Shuey, Merret could just as easily be number ten

Interesting comparing Zorko and Cotchin today. Zork must have had an off day and Cotch one out of the box

so just how many midfielders are each club allowed to have?

it seems that the game plan is to have everyone run all over the park
from end to end so that everyone or at least ten players are mid fielders.

science says that three at each end and the rest can float . hmm just working on a plan.. 18 minus 6 is twelve and then that leaves another
three in the middle and then the rest are wing nuts.. nicely of course..

Interesting comparing Zorko and Cotchin today. Zork must have had an off day and Cotch one out of the box

Its not that I dont rate Cotchin, but I think Zorko is more skilled especially by foot, better finisher, harder at the contest, faster (acceleration), better agility and is more composed
(got a corked leg in the 2nd qtr today apparently)

1. Martin
2. Dangerfield
3. Fyfe
4. Hodge
5. Luke Shuey
6. Callum Brown
7. etc etc...

Gibbs is too outside for mine and skirts around the packs too much. Stats show he played well last night but Adelaide needed him last night and he just couldn’t win any tough hard footy at the coal face.

Very good player but not top 10 for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibbs is a seagul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back