Who's next on the chopping block?

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont agree, but I think with Cunnington, JZ, Swallow and Dumont all playing similar roles, that one might be disgarded. None have high level pace, and I doubt the other 3 would be out the door. Dumont was just next on the list.
Personally I hope he stays, and next year entrenches himself as part of our midfield!

Cant get rid of Swallow, we need him there so David Swallow has some reason to come to north
What good is he if he isnt playing. People complaining about JOM coming to North can say the same about D.Swallow, except he hasnt shown nearly half of what JOM has in his career.
If I had a choice Id take JOM over D.Swallow (and A.Swallow), given they are fit and healthy, which they arent. Only Spitta is healthy....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think with Cunnington, JZ, Swallow and Dumont all playing similar roles, that one might be disgarded. None have high level pace, and I doubt the other 3 would be out the door. Dumont was just next on the list.

Id add Jacobs to that list also and I dont think we can go with all 5 of those guys thus one has to go.

For mine its Swallow being both the oldest and the least versatile.

Think hes a good fit for GC providing them great attitude, leadership, a position they lack and potentially more likelihood of David staying.

Couple him with our 1st rounder for JOM or straight up for a 2nd rounder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back