Review Win’s a win: Freo in a grind over the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Score flattered crows hugely. As others said we should’ve won that by 10 goals. Our conversion was just shocking. But crows didn’t look like firing after the first quarter.

And Alex Pearce was phenomenal. Can’t believe it’s the same guy from last season.

Backline immense.

Frustrating game to watch.

Draper has made a solid start to his career.

3-0. Take that every day, but just pointing out the teams we’ve played are collectively 0-9!
Against a good, bad and then average team. At least the wins were pretty comfortable none really falling over the line or lucky.

It was so humid out there. Ball would’ve been like a cake of soap after two minutes of each quarter.

Backline absolutely immense.

Pearce, Ryan, Jordy Clark absolutely obliterated their star forwards.

Whole group is like massive fire blanket. Putting out fires.

Midfield was a little off, Hayden Young being best afield.

Would’ve liked the forward line to click and Freddy to contribute more than just one quarter.

Draper is going to be something special. He’s like a Johnno and Roger clone…

Against a good, bad and then average team. At least the wins were pretty comfortable none really falling over the line or lucky.

Coincidently our opponents next week - Carlton, have also not played a side that’s won a game!

They’ve beaten Brisbane, Richmond and North.

Neutral venue in Adelaide. Will be an interesting game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this is an interesting win...

9.15.69 to Crows 4.10 34. It reminds me of the Days of a typical Ross Lyon win. lol

Had it been 15.9.99 to the crows 9.5.59, I could say it was an entertaining win.

Aish got 29 disposals. Serong got 28 disposals and will poll again in the brownlow.

one last thing.... I didnt put any cash on Freo to lose. It was good friday, all the pubs and tab shops were closed lol.

Well this is an interesting win...

9.15.69 to Crows 4.10 34. It reminds me of the Days of a typical Ross Lyon win. lol

Had it been 15.9.99 to the crows 9.5.59, I could say it was an entertaining win.

Aish got 29 disposals. Serong got 28 disposals and will poll again in the brownlow.

one last thing.... I didnt put any cash on Freo to lose. It was good friday, all the pubs and tab shops were closed lol.
No votes for Serong in this game.

It's very noticeable to me that we don't seem to apply enough pressure when our opponents are bringing the ball from defense with short kicks to players under no pressure at all. This happened again tonight on a number of occasions and it's not good. How often did Adelaide have a pass into the 50 that was under no pressure at all. For god's sake at least put some pressure on!

It's very noticeable to me that we don't seem to apply enough pressure when our opponents are bringing the ball from defense with short kicks to players under no pressure at all. This happened again tonight on a number of occasions and it's not good. How often did Adelaide have a pass into the 50 that was under no pressure at all. For god's sake at least put some pressure on!

How many goals did they kick again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back