Review Winners and Losers of the 2020 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Good points. Keath has been forced to play as a shut down defender for us so stats don’t always tell the story. Much like a Dale Morris role.
Keath is more suited to playing the intercept role & not so good in a lock down role. We had Talia for that.

He is a great reader of the play.

Ah well my advice would be suck it up Princess and get better. if You want more midfield time then earn it!
Yeah I'm sure you'd tell Dunkley face-to-face to "suck it up princess".

You'd s**t your pants at the thought.

Good to see you're keeping up his tough-guy act though.

I'm sure everyone's buying it and are all really intimidated.

Lol... he wasn’t getting enough midfield time last year either.
I'm confused, you do realise he was a mid full-time in 2019 from about round 5 onwards right?

Or do you think he averaged 28 disposals, 5 clearances and 6 tackles playing in the forward pocket?

Yeah I'm sure you'd tell Dunkley face-to-face to "suck it up princess".

You'd sh*t your pants at the thought.

Good to see you're keeping up his tough-guy act though.

I'm sure everyone's buying it and are all really intimidated.
LOL you really are pathetic

its a figure of speech and no doubt the club used kinder words but the message will be the same

your goof st giving advice but not so good at understanding the irony of your posts

2016 has really hurt you hasn’t it

So you think bringing in a strike on baller to a packed midfield that Dunkley struggles to get into for a while now will provide him with more midfield opportunities?
Yeah Macrae will play Wing, Bont CHF, Libba with his Knees will be rotated most on the bench. The starting midfield will be
Martin/English, Trelore, Dunkley, B Smith.

Pies are the big winners.

Ned Guy achieved his objective of trading us into the first round without needing to give up first borns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back