Words from a whistleblower: Millky95 confirmed as piece of sh-t

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok this has gone on too far. I demand that Mellty95 be stripped of his captains armband due to briging the game into disrepute. This was posted in another thread and widely aknowledged as a gross misuse of captain's power. He needs to be called out as the fraud he is. Promoting his own rookie. Manipulating the votes to ensure his boy got closer to eventual and DESERVING EKA Medallist tgrs something needs to be done. See below for proof that even his own management agree with me. Thanks to Cloud_ for providing said support.

My illustrious "leader" also claims to be my savior and without his help behind closed doors i wouldnt be in the leauge. When asked for examples of said heroism he had nothing to say apart from "duhh its got 2 L's m8"

As someone that was there all season i saw the blatant misuse of podcasts and postings to promote his boy Far Kern 1st hand. I ask you all to join me to stand up and and say NO MORE to this type of behaviour. He must be held accountable before he pushes any more players out of Sin City

20170113_174015.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok this has gone on too far. I demand that Mellty95 be stripped of his captains armband due to briging the game into disrepute. This was posted in another thread and widely aknowledged as a gross misuse of captain's power. He needs to be called out as the fraud he is. Promoting his own rookie. Manipulating the votes to ensure his boy got closer to eventual and DESERVING EKA Medallist tgrs something needs to be done. See below for proof that even his own management agree with me. Thanks to Cloud_ for providing said support.

My illustrious "leader" also claims to be my savior and without his help behind closed doors i wouldnt be in the leauge. When asked for examples of said heroism he had nothing to say apart from "duhh its got 2 L's m8"

As someone that was there all season i saw the blatant misuse of podcasts and postings to promote his boy Far Kern 1st hand. I ask you all to join me to stand up and and say NO MORE to this type of behaviour. He must be held accountable before he pushes any more players out of Sin City

View attachment 327146

Btw mate your screen shot also shows Millky liked your post ;)

Like the rat he is. He won't show his weasley head around here to address the claims
Probably on another imaginary date

I am in no way surprised to learn that millky is a redhead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back