WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Get a grip.

They have had 4 presidents and 3 coaches in 12 months.

Look at the player turnover

They have done doing things differently a lot in the last 12 months

Again that goof got on here and sprayed me when I talked facts. All I have said is the truth they treated my mate who played there crap
The only goof is the one acting like a hero whilst sinking the boot into a struggling footy club.
Since you care so much, roll up your sleeves & help out.

Looks like there was a ripping game down at Hansen Reserve today.

Anyone know the final score in the Albion v North Sunshine game?

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpeg
    IMG_1180.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 75
Why can't I find any scores or reference to the Albion v Nth Sunshine game anywhere??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why can't I find any scores or reference to the Albion v Nth Sunshine game anywhere??

Still hasn't been updated. Nothing on either clubs Facebook pages either. Comments are disabled on the leagues Facebook post regarding the results. Cowards.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on him, that's a huge commitment at a club who've had little success for a long, long time.

Well done Cam.
He and Dejan Samoukovic would have to be the two most loyal blokes in local footy. Dejan would have played around the same amount of games for Laverton id say.

Interesting results. Didn’t expect Sunshine to flog Newport like they did, expected them to win but not like that. Albion beat what is probably top 3 Div 3 team in Sunny Heights by 200 points. North Sunshine in one of the only games they look at in the fixture and think they could be competitive lose by 200 points to Laverton.

Interesting results. Didn’t expect Sunshine to flog Newport like they did, expected them to win but not like that. Albion beat what is probably top 3 Div 3 team in Sunny Heights by 200 points. North Sunshine in one of the only games they look at in the fixture and think they could be competitive lose by 200

Interesting results. Didn’t expect Sunshine to flog Newport like they did, expected them to win but not like that. Albion beat what is probably top 3 Div 3 team in Sunny Heights by 200 points. North Sunshine in one of the only games they look at in the fixture and think they could be competitive lose by 200 points to Laverton.
Cricket scores all round.

Do all the clubs agree that there should be 3 divisions or at very least use these first 5 rounds as grading games with still time to split half way through.

If so, Have the clubs actually as a collective emailed the League about it Or just complain but not speak up?

IMO this is the worst ever structure and fixture i have ever seen for the league.

Cricket scores all round.

Do all the clubs agree that there should be 3 divisions or at very least use these first 5 rounds as grading games with still time to split half way through.

If so, Have the clubs actually as a collective emailed the League about it Or just complain but not speak up?

IMO this is the worst ever structure and fixture i have ever seen for the league.

Should be 2 divisions but sunshine and Albion should have been put up as they are stupidly better than the rest

Maybe Newport also but that would be to eliminate the bye

Should be 2 divisions but sunshine and Albion should have been put up as they are stupidly better than the rest

Maybe Newport also but that would be to eliminate the bye

Heard a heck of a lot of clubs unhappy with the current D2. Who would be happy? Even Sunshine and Albion would want the finals next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back