WTC Final Australia v India Only Test June 7-11 1800hrs @ the Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam is good at adapting the situation if we are in trouble he can knuckle down and he can go big when we need him to

What I would like for cam is for him to come in when we are 4/200 odd and give him a license

reckon when he does come in the Indians will be targeting his front pad
If he and head can be genuine counter attacking intent batsmen then they’re the perfect two to come after smith and Marnus, especially as green CAN play the slow and steady anchor if needed too. Carey the more traditional batsmen (when he doesn’t reverse sweep everything) then the tail

It's legitimately been a couple of overs since they've talked about anything actually happening in this match. This over about the 1986 tied test. The last one about Kohlis personality.

India going to cop some fines for these over rates. Going to have bowled 36 overs in 1.5 sessions. No way they get through the 90 overs or even close, even if Jadeja bowls a stack of overs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How things have changed from his peak.

Smith now the strike-farmer.

He used to be very good at finding singles at will, or am I misremembering things?
I'd say there were significant parts of the 17-18 and 2019 Ashes where he spent lengthy periods not scoring. Just waiting for bowlers to become impatient.

He's still been doing that more recently its just he hasn't been going on and scoring really large after that.

I'd like to see them have a rep from each Test nation tbh. Make it a global event.
Hussain, Atherton and David Gower all great commentators. Also liked the late great Bob Willis.

Also, Ian Ward, who does the England tests on Sky is an excellent commentator.

Back