Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - HCQ doesn't work - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in Part 4:

Good to see Annastacia's awful heartless border policies cant save her from a new outbreak. Thats what you get for restricting peoples access to healthcare to win an election!

LOL, now I hate all women!

Your personal political ideology has the resilience of wet crepe paper.

One slight nudge and holes appear all over the place.
Van Diemen, Greta and there was someone else...but it fits your profile. Love how you accuse others of politics when you’re one of the worst. Your bias is so glaringly obvious.

Van Diemen, Greta and there was someone else...but it fits your profile. Love how you accuse others of politics when you’re one of the worst. Your bias is so glaringly obvious.

You're floundering Barry.

I get that you are heavily invested in all this bullshit, and have bought in to the two party political paradigm hook, line & sinker, but you're just going to have to accept that your chosen soap opera is going to end in a train wreck.

I hope in time you move beyond this foolish game and broaden your intellectual horizons.

The same goes for the rest of you who have been sucked in to this vortex of sewerage.

You're floundering Barry.

I get that you are heavily invested in all this bullshit, and have bought in to the two party political paradigm hook, line & sinker, but you're just going to have to accept that your chosen soap opera is going to end in a train wreck.

I hope in time you move beyond this foolish game and broaden your intellectual horizons.

The same goes for the rest of you who have been sucked in to this vortex of sewerage.
Keep hating nut job...it’s what your hero promotes so well

Im a occasional labor voter - but I cant support a leader who deprives pregnant women of healthcare!

Here's the thing..........I have never voted for the libs in my entire life.............but I'll be doing it for the first time at the next state election.

I'd rather those campaigners than these misrepresentative, bureaucratic self-serving, statist charlatans.

I honestly believe that the actual working person has a better chance with them.

Here's the thing..........I have never voted for the libs in my entire life.............but I'll be doing it for the first time at the next state election.

I'd rather those campaigners than these misrepresentative, bureaucratic self-serving, statist charlatans.

I honestly believe that the actual working person has a better chance with them.
Such a bs artist...just like your qualifications. Stick to your highlighters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hilarious stuff.

Just sprinkle in a couple of "woman haters" & something about Rupert Murdoch and you win the internet.
I’ll leave that to you ..you seem to do it effortlessly...the hate that is.

Snake better watch out or I’ll send Thought Police chopper over, just left maryjames house heading towards mouncey2franklin place. Get them to flash strobe lights occasionally..that really sets them off..although no effect on yebiga with all those newspapers/conspiracy clippings pasted on his windows, doors..roof..tree...pets, no light can get in there

Snake better watch out or I’ll send Thought Police chopper over, just left maryjames house heading towards mouncey2franklin place. Get them to flash strobe lights occasionally..that really sets them off..although no effect on yebiga with all those newspapers pasted on his windows, doors..roof..tree...pets, no light can get in there
Nice melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back