WWE SUPER SHOW -MCG October 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Fairly confident must of us will end up going knowing full well it'll be s**t.
In the end no one will really be going for the wrestling. It'll just be to see the entrances, spectacle etc. It's very unlikely that guys like the Undertaker, Triple H and Angle will ever be in Australia again in a wrestling capacity.

Haven't really watched much WWE since WrestleMania last year but might be my only chance to see Taker live so might make the trip over depending on prices.

Judging by the State Of Origin I don't know how well the view is going to be from the stands.

Missed the opportunity to call it Greatest SummerSlam. I'll still travel for it. See people I may never get the opportunity to see again. Taker, HHH, Shane, HBK, Angle and more. Taker's entrance will be godly to see live.

Given the size of the stadium compared to NFL venues, I'm looking forward to seeing how long the ramp is.

Get in quick if travelling to watch.
Flying from Tassie and hotel prices went up 50% when this was announced. Lucky I reserved something early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, for events like this we are made to pay, but less than the normal ticket price given we have our membership. International soccer and origin have ranged from $40-60.

However at concerts we get no discounted tickets and just a priority window to acess tickets.

AFL members likely to get a discount?

I'd guess no but don't know the intricacies of AFL membership. Do AFL members get priority access to things like Origin or Soccer at the MCG?

Not sure I think we get tickets to the cricket but don't know about other events

AFL Members don't typically get priority access for events outside of AFL and International cricket.

I went to State of Origin this year through a restricted view ticket ($15) and was sitting right in the middle of the AFL Members section, so I doubt the AFL members will get priority access to this type of event.

Especially as I expect the Titantron, ramp, entrance, etc. to be on the Ponsford Stand (being the easiest to close off separately and have easy access to the MCG change rooms). I doubt the WWE would be happy about limiting both sides of the ramp along the traditional seating areas (not on the ground) to exclusive membership areas.

Given the size of the stadium compared to NFL venues, I'm looking forward to seeing how long the ramp is.

Bring back the ring cart

e82e92bd26eb8085.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back