WWE SUPER SHOW -MCG October 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Only way I can see them selling out need HHH, Rock, Stone Cold, Taker, Cena and Hogan at least on the card. Otherwise people won't care.
Hogan, taker and scsa?
Look, I love taker and scsa, but their time has passed.

I should point out that if the WWE event took place at the MCG, possibly a week after the AFL GF, it'll also be right in the middle of a Victorian election campaign.

Still 7 weeks before the election and three weeks before the normal 'caretaker' period which is the start of the election period.

Wouldn't really call Sunday 7th October the 'middle' of the election campaign.

Still can't understand why the MCG is the choice to stage the WWE pay-per-view event. What's wrong with Etihad Stadium?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still can't understand why the MCG is the choice to stage the WWE pay-per-view event. What's wrong with Etihad Stadium?

The more I think about this the crazier it is. What are they thinking booking it at the G? Surely it will be moved to Docklands if not Rod Laver.

See my post on the previous page. If it's correct the bill is largely going to be paid for by the state government as part of a deal they've done with the MCC while they spent 300 million on Etihad.

Like I said in that post, it actually makes a lot of sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a look at the upcoming WWE pay-per-view events for the remainder of the year and the Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV is on October 21 from Boston, Massachusetts, and the event before that is Hell in a Cell from Nashville, Tennessee on September 16.

And I wouldn't be surprised if several WWE superstars attended this year's AFL Grand Final as guests of the Victorian government and the AFL in the run up to the WWE PPV event the following week.

I'd love a show at the MCG, and it might be happening. I hate heights, though, so the nosebleeds may as well go to someone else, because heights = nope.

Raw records shows when they go to England as does Smackdown

once a year.. we travel around australia.. decending on the MCG for <insert PPV name> here.

Chances are sometime in October, is likely..

I should point out that if the WWE event took place at the MCG, possibly a week after the AFL GF, it'll also be right in the middle of a Victorian election campaign.

Sounds like great timing. Have the MP’s slug it out, only for Vince to pull a swerve and make himself premier of Victoria. Replaces AFL with XFL, he’s now a trillionaire!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back