WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if the bloodline gets killed off now
oh-wait-youre-serious.gif

With Jacob Fatu and Tama Tonga to likely debut soon? I doubt it.
I can see an old vs new Bloodline building. Team Rock vs Team Roman at Survivor Series before Rock vs Roman at Mania

I can see an old vs new Bloodline building. Team Rock vs Team Roman at Survivor Series before Rock vs Roman at Mania
There is a lot to play out within this story and can see it playing out for at least another year, possibly more.

It’s the only thing that really makes sense at this point. I can’t see him going after Cody again for a while so an internal storyline is the one that makes sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not happening. I read today that they think they are building towards Rock vs Cody for Mania 41. Fans can forget about Reigns vs Rock now as it will likely never happen.

Not happening. I read today that they think they are building towards Rock vs Cody for Mania 41. Fans can forget about Reigns vs Rock now as it will likely never happen.

Do not believe a word of that s**t it’s come from Alvarez or Meltzer.

Meltzer said A Town Down Under we’re getting written out of the tag team ladder match 😂 they probably * with him on purpose.

If you have that many stabs in the dark one might stick.

I'm more gah about Cody holding the title for a year lol. That match does make sense if they are building a 2 day Wm

I'm more gah about Cody holding the title for a year lol. That match does make sense if they are building a 2 day Wm
They will have to be creative with Cody. He’s so over with the crowd but I can see them tiring of the same character for a year after this big pay off.

I have faith that Triple H will know this and put something in place so it doesn’t drag out to a bore.

They will have to be creative with Cody. He’s so over with the crowd but I can see them tiring of the same character for a year after this big pay off.

I have faith that Triple H will know this and put something in place so it doesn’t drag out to a bore.

I feel that match could make more sense as one that's NOT for the title, I'd have liked a big Cody vs Gunther feud.

He definitely doesn’t need to hold it for the whole 12 months they could do something like the MITB winner cashes in on him and he gets screwed over and he wins it back just before mania

Would elevate someone but someone who isn’t quite ready to have it to main event mania like when angle edge owens all had their first runs and lost just prior to mania

Do not believe a word of that s**t it’s come from Alvarez or Meltzer.

Meltzer said A Town Down Under we’re getting written out of the tag team ladder match 😂 they probably * with him on purpose.

If you have that many stabs in the dark one might stick.

Agreed Meltzer talks rubbish and no one is giving him info in the WWE.

He gets info from Jericho, Bucks and Kennnnyyyyyyy.

One thing I don't get, why have Liv attack Rhea after Wrestlemania when you could have had her win the Chamber to set up a WM match, that actually would have had a story behind it rather than parachuting Becky in who was never going to win. Was probably the only booking I didn't get at WM.

I think it was more of a bucket list match. Becky seems like she's winding things up more than staying on top, and its the last chance to get Rhea that big match against her. Box ticked, done.

Liv's story is more long term. No way she'd be beating Rhea for the title at WM (and if they do it down the road, it has to be under different circumstances, loveable underdog Liv is a wet fart storyline they can't pull again). They need Liv to take Rhea's spot in Judgement Day and then maybe take her title with some assistance. Should be part of turning Rhea babyface (which she already is with the crowd).

I think it was more of a bucket list match. Becky seems like she's winding things up more than staying on top, and its the last chance to get Rhea that big match against her. Box ticked, done.

Liv's story is more long term. No way she'd be beating Rhea for the title at WM (and if they do it down the road, it has to be under different circumstances, loveable underdog Liv is a wet fart storyline they can't pull again). They need Liv to take Rhea's spot in Judgement Day and then maybe take her title with some assistance. Should be part of turning Rhea babyface (which she already is with the crowd).

I just didn't get that booking in the match either, no reason you couldn't have Liv win but I get the long game. I'd honestly have Judgement Day turn on Rhea soon, they have done their job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back