WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol, I figured they'd just drop the angle one day and never mention it again.

Can't believe Rowan's been on the main roster nearly 8 years. Poor bastard hasn't been boo'd or cheered since like 2013!

lol, I figured they'd just drop the angle one day and never mention it again.

Can't believe Rowan's been on the main roster nearly 8 years. Poor bastard hasn't been boo'd or cheered since like 2013!

Think no one cares about Rowan same with Luke Harper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol a robot spider

Only if Austin was still around he would punted that thing like a piece of trash

Not from 02 on. Even if he was getting in trouble for telling creative to #### off. People don't realise but it's been a gradual movement to this bull s**t way of doing what they do ever since WCW was no longer decent competition.

Lol a robot spider

Only if Austin was still around he would punted that thing like a piece of trash
Snitsky would do the same thing too. ;)

source.gif

Talk wwe are about to finalise a merger/buying of all japan pro wrestling

Reddit in meltdown yet if it was aew they’d rub one out

... sounds like a few posters here too ;)

They will probably call it NXT Japan.

It wouldnt surprise me if WWE were looking to do something similar with PWA and establish a NXT Australia.
NXT Australia would help this territory. Unlike NXTUK which killed off WCPW, World of Sport and IPWUK.

NXTJapan would be WWE just trying to screw over New Japan.

NXT UK in practice is NXT Europe (see next TakeOver). I'm sceptical they'd ever do NXT Australia outside of branding training classes or the like. Moreso if they already had NXT Japan, which I could picture branded as NXT Asia Pacific to make it sound inclusive.

NXT Australia would help this territory. Unlike NXTUK which killed off WCPW, World of Sport and IPWUK.

NXTJapan would be WWE just trying to screw over New Japan.

You know this but it's about what helps WWE.

Last edited:
NXT UK in practice is NXT Europe (see next TakeOver). I'm sceptical they'd ever do NXT Australia outside of branding training classes or the like. Moreso if they already had NXT Japan, which I could picture branded as NXT Asia Pacific to make it sound inclusive.

You know this but it's about what helps WWE.
My cousin reckons there is an anti-monopoly law that WWE would be in breach of if they just took over the majority of the wrestling world and drove business's bankrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back