WWE TV - *Spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they work the 'anonymous GM' angle into this storyline, perhaps finally putting it to sleep.

However, ever since HHH showed up, not a peep from the GM. You'd think the WWE is conveniently trying to help fans forget about the anonymous GM, yet even on last night's RAW, the podium and laptop was still there, just not used.

Lol. It disappeared for a little while straight after HHH "came into power" and then all of a sudden I noticed it at the Summerslam PPV.

Creative are still booking on the fly.

By the way, I haven't watched latest Raw, but read spoilers, how is Cena and Del Rio the next logical feud? Del Rio cashed in on Punk, not Cena.

Agreed, am I the only one who loves Alberto Del Rio's theme?

It is his only redeeming feature. Ricardo Rodriguez is great too.

Wish he'd stop honking the horn on the car he's driving in on though. We get it, you come in in a car, not down the entrance way. We know where to look.

Wish he'd stop honking the horn on the car he's driving in on though. We get it, you come in in a car, not down the entrance way. We know where to look.

Lol yes, I love Ricardo going ape s**t when he announces him as well ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLL R(rolling r's)IIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol. It disappeared for a little while straight after HHH "came into power" and then all of a sudden I noticed it at the Summerslam PPV.

Creative are still booking on the fly.

By the way, I haven't watched latest Raw, but read spoilers, how is Cena and Del Rio the next logical feud? Del Rio cashed in on Punk, not Cena.

I think it is the next logical feud as CM Punk said he doesn't blame Del Rio for taking the opportunity to cash in, he is against the authority of HHH and believes HHH had a part in him losing the title (Bringing back Nash). Seems logical for Punk to move into a 'anti management' feud, so to speak, and Cena moves to Del Rio.

Lol yeah I know a wrestling forum that has them listed, real funny stuff

Works in the US due to the amount of spanish speaking people there are, but its annoying watching the telecasts overseas and only being able to translate a word here and there :(

Average raw this week imo

The Good

Truth v Morrison (Nice match)
Rey v Del Rio
Miz Promo
Ziggler on Commentary

The Bad

Del Rio's Promo
Nash on my tv again
The Tag Match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I don't like Cena always winning I think the WWE will let him beat Del Rio and start a long winning streak again after his loses to CM Punk so the heat against Cena is still there at WM.

Cena wont enter WM with the title.

Theyll want a title match AT wm, expect probably Punk to have it as he wanted to fight Bryan at WM as part of his contract negotiations (bryan sayign he wanted to cash in at WM).

Somebody used HHH's phone to text Nash to take out the winner at Summer Slam - I was thinking Steph? But maybe Laurinitis?

I dont think even WWE would rehash a storyline that much

2001: HHH tells taker that Stone Cold stole his phone and used it to call in a fake crash involving takers wife to get him out of the building.

Laurinitis could end up being the anonymous GM tbh, I dont see any reason for him to be on air this much.

Cena v Rock WWE Title will happen imo and The Rock will win and stick around for a few months.

The one feud i would love to see is Cena v Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back