Your favourite attacking Half Back Flanker in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Gilbee and McMahon, are lovely to watch, and setup so many of the bulldog plays. McLeod historically is awesome in this role, too.

Tough to choose as there are so many good ones. Is there such a thing as a defensive half back flanker these days?

I'd go with Lappin, McLeod or Kennelly. Too hard to choose between the 3.

Why not?
You have proven how little you know about the game plenty of times beforehand.
Like most Brisbane supporters you have no clue about AFL prior to September 2001.

Wow, generalisations are fun.

By that logic, you must snort cocaine with gangsters and vandalize taxis?

Mcleod is pure gold.

Pies rotate a lot of attacking blokes through half back. Clement, H Shaw, R Shaw, Lonie, Johnson all these fellas and more get a run running the ball from our excellent defense and booting it long over our non-existant midfield to our half decent forwards.

My favourite defending HBF are Harry O and Bang Bang Maxwell. Give them an opponent to negate and that fella is in for a tough match.

Jordan McMahon

Good call. There are others who are probably better, or at least, they are rated higher by the experts. But there is something that is so damn entertaining about the way that Jordan McMahon goes about his business.

McLeod is like a Ferrari.

Tadgh Kennelly is also good to watch. So are Milburn and Gram.

There are lots of players who are good at rebounding out of the back half. This is where most the play stems from these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the thread title calls for FAVOURITE not best i would have to say either Campbell Brown because he puts in 150% to every contest or Mundy from freo for his composure and clinical disposal. Very different styles but love watching them both play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back