Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane Mitchell had the ball and a player fell into him FFS. What exactly was he meant to do?

At least they admit the Buddy push in the back was a mistake though there's no mention of the Andrew Moore 50m penalty farce.

So the umpore saw the push in the back, but didnt have the confidence to blow the whistle from his position...what the actual fck??? If you have not go the confidence to blow on something that obvious, time to retire the whistle.

Yes, the infamous McIntyre River Final Eight system.
One of the huge drawbacks of the McIntyre system would be its credibility. Gambling has already reared its ugly head in AFL and with a system that means that certain results mean another team will not progress, there is always the chance for at least the view of corruption.

Can quite easily see Carlton knocking off Geelong this week. They have been in really good form as of late. Geelong then play the Hawks the following week, which they are going in as underdogs. If they drop those two and we win both ours, we can leap frog them into 3rd with a win over Dockers in round 23. They have a shocking percentage compared to the rest of the top 4. Would love Geelong to slip to 5th and play Crows first round at Skilled, or even the Dockers vs Crows first round at Subi. Will be a massacre either way.

Which team do you expect to be kicked out of the finals this year?
Well it depends....both eagles and crows have a good chance to get home finals and both will account for north easily....

crows if playing us at home always 50/50...eagles will roll freo....eagles are playing the best footy of the comp and got a few big names to come back into the side...

Both teams can beat geelong....

The real hurdle they have is hawks and sydney....

Well it depends....both eagles and crows have a good chance to get home finals and both will account for north easily....

crows if playing us at home always 50/50...eagles will roll freo....eagles are playing the best footy of the comp and got a few big names to come back into the side...

No I was wondering how they would win the flag from outside the 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question is can we get top 4?

That freo game at the end could decide it....

I think we will account for gc....carlton I am not so sure 50/50

Freo will probably beat us at home though....but if we do win that game at our best we would win it....

Ahhh man

Question is can we get top 4?

That freo game at the end could decide it....

I think we will account for gc....carlton I am not so sure 50/50

Freo will probably beat us at home though....but if we do win that game at our best we would win it....

Ahhh man
Beat Carlton and it will carry us into top 4.

Yeah I meant outside the top 4

Fail gif myself
Don't worry - we all make gits of ourselves sometimes!
FWIW I don't agree. Those teams fighting for 7th and 8th spot are straining every sinew just to qualify. They can't afford to rest exhausted or injured players, or manage training loads. Time and again we see sides that just make it being utterly spent when it comes to an elimination final.

Yeah, nah. We've had 2 good wins against fringe top-8 sides but our form before that was woeful and we're miles off being able to go interstate and win a final v a top-4 side. And LeCras is our only injured player certain to come back in the next week or 2; the rest are either done for the season or might come back very underdone for the last round.

Can quite easily see Carlton knocking off Geelong this week. They have been in really good form as of late. Geelong then play the Hawks the following week, which they are going in as underdogs. If they drop those two and we win both ours, we can leap frog them into 3rd with a win over Dockers in round 23. They have a shocking percentage compared to the rest of the top 4. Would love Geelong to slip to 5th and play Crows first round at Skilled, or even the Dockers vs Crows first round at Subi. Will be a massacre either way.

Only problem for that to happen is Port have to keep winning!

That woundedcrow guy is trolling the hell out of the crows board.

He made threads saying Eddie Betts was going to kick 6 a week for the rest of the season and win the Coleman.
And Kochie is going to build "SA's Etihad Stadium" based at Alberton
No idea how he isn't banned yet haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back