The Official 'RamPAIGE' Fan Zone Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiska outlined pretty clearly the rules - as long as people focus on the misinformation, I don't think it's unreasonable. There's a difference between opinion and blatantly making things up (the 'Ablett subbed round 1' call).

For what it's worth, that info did come from a Gold Coast player. Whether it was misinformation or not, who knows. We've now seen that GAJ was never fully right to play, so it's possible that it was the original plan.

It's not comparable to a poster on Bigfooty posting an opinion, to someone with tens of thousands of followers saying 'my source says Ablett will be subbed' (wrong) or 'Seedsman will start as sub' (wrong).
It's pathetic that it bothers you enough. Ignore her amateur "advice" like the majority of bigfooty posters.

For what it's worth, that info did come from a Gold Coast player. Whether it was misinformation or not, who knows. We've now seen that GAJ was never fully right to play, so it's possible that it was the original plan.

Did anyone apply some type of critical thinking to that information?

As in, why would a Gold Coast player tell someone with a reasonable social media following that?

Yeah it's easy in hindsight to rule out Ablett but given how many good years he's had he was worth the risk.
Many players will burn you over the course of the year, half you'll rue but a Gaj burn is one that is perfectly acceptable.

Did anyone apply some type of critical thinking to that information?

As in, why would a Gold Coast player tell someone with a reasonable social media following that?

Probably because Paige does a lot of work with the Under 18s in the TAC Cup.

Misinformation is limitless for SuperCoach. You will find it in any thread you read.

Good luck all.
Opinions & misinformation are two separate things.

Now that all that crap is cleaned up, let's all be nice to each other. Feel free to argue/disagree but let's have a bit of respect for our fellow posters and stay away from the personal attacks.

Otherwise I can start handing out infractions or thread bans if you'd all prefer?

Now that all that crap is cleaned up, let's all be nice to each other. Feel free to argue/disagree but let's have a bit of respect for our fellow posters and stay away from the personal attacks.

Otherwise I can start handing out infractions or thread bans if you'd all prefer?

red_main_1689473a.jpg

Interesting. We make no comment when someone writes a comment like, "There going their to get they're things", but give a hard time to the writer of the quoted comment, (admittedly lightheartedly), for using correct spelling, a good vocabulary and proper word usage.
Cheers for that, it could have been written much more succinctly, though, which might have made it easier to make the point I was trying to make,

I think part of it was that many just reject the premise that it is legitimate to differentiate between what I would term twitter satire vs twitter abuse.

All good on my end, and sorry if I offended anyone, wasn't the intent - for the record, I am not anti-Beanist, some of my best mates wear beanies :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh man, I love this thread. I have been waiting for this type of thing for as long as I can remember.

There are a few I'd like to mention.

I was banned from commenting on their amazing insightful page last week for simply asking the question " who gave you the name, " supercoach expert " I also asked, is there a tafe or university degree I need to complete to become one. That is no way, sexual, racial or any of the reason why people get blocked, I actually don't even care I am blocked. Just shattered I can't directly rag on her.

Another one is that her info, is useless, utterly terrible. The GAJ sub thing, come on man, turn it up.

Lastly and I am certain not least, the Ryan Griffen saga. She swore on her s**t video podcast things in a equally as s**t bar that she would never pick Ryan Griffen on account that he is a s**t bloke. NEK MINNUT she has him. Talk about a hypocrite.

Also before I forget, that fringe thing she has going on, makes everything much worse.

About the Jock podcasts, I actually find the Sunday night ones funny. I always listen to them on my nightly walk on a Sunday night with the dog.

Please keep this thread going all year, its amazing.

Oh man, I love this thread. I have been waiting for this type of thing for as long as I can remember.

I was banned from commenting on their amazing insightful page last week for simply asking the question " who gave you the name, " supercoach expert " I also asked, is there a tafe or university degree I need to complete to become one. That is no way, sexual, racial or any of the reason why people get blocked, I actually don't even care I am blocked. Just shattered I can't directly rag on her.

Another one is that her info, is useless, utterly terrible. The GAJ sub thing, come on man, turn it up.

Lastly and I am certain not least, the Ryan Griffen saga. She swore on her s**t video podcast things in a equally as s**t bar that she would never pick Ryan Griffen on account that he is a s**t bloke. NEK MINNUT she has him. Talk about a hypocrite.

Also before I forget, that fringe thing she has going on, makes everything much worse.

About the Jock podcasts, I actually find the Sunday night ones funny. I always listen to them on my nightly walk on a Sunday night with the dog.

What time do you walk your dog :confused:

Did the same Gold Coast player who leaked the GAJ will be subbed piece of info which never eventuated also provide her with the Griffen character reference as well?

She's a fraud, she talked up Sam Jacobs as a "must have" yet Jacobs is nowhere to be found on her team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back