Tricky Ricky's Alleged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tricky Ricky's Alledged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART TWO

This isn't heading for a court of law so what happens there is irrelevant.
Plausibility is of extreme importance once the video/s get out. If he cant offer an explanation as to how and why they exist then he is sunk. He wont be charged with a crime but he will be remembered as the once successful businessman who was brought down by a 17 year old.
I'm sorry, but the major issues here are about the illegal provision of alcohol and/or prohibited substances to a minor. These are punishable by law and very definitely involve court time. The matter of Nixon's reputation and therefore his position in respect of his manager's license are separate although almost as important. In the end, this society is built upon a presumption of innocence and I would have thought that plausibility has little to do with that.

Grow a brain. The allegation was that the police interviewed Beams and McCarthy. Hardly earth shattering and no suggestion of any impropriety on Beams behalf. Beat it up all you like but the simple fact is there is no allegation against Beams.

Whilst I recognise that sometimes words don't convey the author's intent and am therefore happy to accept your explanation if that's what you're saying, the clear implication from an outsider's perspective was that it seemed unusual that there was no fall-out for Beams. To me this ignores the obvious difference in circumstances whereby there has never been any evidence or allegation of wrongdoing or inappropriate behaviour by Beams in respect of the girl.

I was not referring to the allegations that involved Beams & McCarthy & the post GF party. The young woman in question, the same young woman that this thread is about made allegations about Beams. The link I provided refers to said allegations & well as the post GF party.

" YOUNG AFL star is facing a sexual assault investigation after a 17-year-old girl alleged he forced himself on her.
Police yesterday confirmed they were investigating claims by the girl, who made a statement on Thursday night.
It comes just days after two Collingwood players Dayne Beams and John McCarthy were named as the players interviewed by police over an alleged sexual assault in South Melbourne last weekend."

Clearly there are two events being discussed.

"Rumor is that this is the same girl from the incident earlier on in the year involving saints players and pregnancy."
"Is this story with the 17yo and the Young Star supposed to be Beams again? If so, he's a busy boy isn't he"
"Read her formspring"

The formspring had the allegations & no I am not going to repeat them. I believe nothing she says unless proven by independant evidance.

It's like looking at one of those David Attenborough nature programs where the beautiful but deadly plant sets its trap and the unsuspecting fish or bird is drawn to its death. Of course, the animal has no choice. It is a slave to its internal desires and can't help itself from coming closer and closer to the deadly plant. And the plant just sits there. And in one brief instant, the animal is dead..... lol...excuse me for laughing.

I am no fan of Ricky Nixon and this whole thing stinks to hell.....but

I can't help but wonder how this woman is allowed to take pot shot after pot shot, completely anonymously, have it reported as "fact", and even when it is turns out she is blatantly lying (witness "I took the photo of Riewoldt") is basically let off scot free (in fact given a months' free accommodation).

I think the media needs to get responsible. Rather than drip feed out to the public everything she says and basically put Nixon "on trial"...maybe wait until her claims are proven as fact before making them public.

I heard that she "made" him enter her hotel room and "made" him bring her alcohol.....and yes....I think she "made" him do that too.....poor Ricky. I feel so sorry for him.

I was not referring to the allegations that involved Beams & McCarthy & the post GF party. The young woman in question, the same young woman that this thread is about made allegations about Beams. The link I provided refers to said allegations & well as the post GF party.

" YOUNG AFL star is facing a sexual assault investigation after a 17-year-old girl alleged he forced himself on her.
Police yesterday confirmed they were investigating claims by the girl, who made a statement on Thursday night.
It comes just days after two Collingwood players Dayne Beams and John McCarthy were named as the players interviewed by police over an alleged sexual assault in South Melbourne last weekend."

Clearly there are two events being discussed.

"Rumor is that this is the same girl from the incident earlier on in the year involving saints players and pregnancy."
"Is this story with the 17yo and the Young Star supposed to be Beams again? If so, he's a busy boy isn't he"
"Read her formspring"

The formspring had the allegations & no I am not going to repeat them. I believe nothing she says unless proven by independant evidance.
The simple fact is that there have never been any official allegations made against Beams. The sexual assault referred to in that quotation of an article relate to a third person who was at the premises and charges have since been laid. Beams and McCarthy were cleared by the subsequent investigation. If you don't have a source to corroborate the allegations against Beams I'm calling BS on it and I suggest you shut the **** up because unsubstantiated allegations of that kind are commonly referred to as trolling.

Bit of an exaggeration - considering I only started posting on this last night - so it has hardly been days. Last night I was just trying to point out that everyone has leapt to conculsions without any evidence. I have been the cheerleader for reason and retraint.

19 Feb 2011, 14:58 #482 Admiral Byng
BigFooty Member

Fremantle

South Fremantle

Re: Nixon & Stkilda School Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Premiers
Sweep+under+carpet.jpg

Exactly where it belongs if you ask me. The 15 minutes is up and its time to just FOAD.

Last night, hey?
You must be taking 'How to Deny' lessons from Nixon.

A couple of things:

1) I'm starting to think that Nixon never did giver her one and he has been royally stitched up here by the girl (and her co-conspirators) and the media. It all turns on the alcohol IMO and I haven't seen any quotes from him admitting that he took her some. Arrogant guy gets lambasted by media for way he treated SKSG, tries to do good and help her out to improve own public image, is dumb enough to not always take chaperone when seeing SKSG, stupidly has old footage of him on his mobile which SKSG steals, tabloid media (let's be honest about The Age here) milks it for all it is worth, h8rs be h8rs, here we are. Plausible. Until I see proof of his car being there all night, or alcohol, or him and her in one video together, I remain sceptical of a known bullshit artist.

2) Co-conspirators. SKSG isn't alone and hasn't been for some time. She has played the 'I'm so lonely without my family' line perpetually but I don't believe it. What I want to know is whether she is cooking up these plans and some stooge is helping her, or whether she is being led astray/egged on by the co-conspirator.

Either way, I'm hooked on the story. Gets better every day.

:thumbsu:

The simple fact is that there have never been any official allegations made against Beams. The sexual assault referred to in that quotation of an article relate to a third person who was at the premises and charges have since been laid. Beams and McCarthy were cleared by the subsequent investigation. If you don't have a source to corroborate the allegations against Beams I'm calling BS on it and I suggest you shut the **** up because unsubstantiated allegations of that kind are commonly referred to as trolling.

I provided the link. read it. You can follow up as to what her formspring said should you wish. You said "no allegarions of wrongdoing or impropriety aimed at Beams ever". Quite simply untrue.

I heard that she "made" him enter her hotel room and "made" him bring her alcohol.....and yes....I think she "made" him do that too.....poor Ricky. I feel so sorry for him.

It's not about that.

She has said far far more than "he was in my room and he brought a bottle of wine".

He probably did that. He probably also had sex with her as SHE says, he probably had illicit drugs with her as SHE says.

But I don't think I have ever seen the media go to print with so many unfounded allegations against anyone from someone who is a proven liar, has admitted they have an agenda to destroy someones life, who is able to do all this under a cloak of anonymity.

Ricky Nixon, love him or hate him should be afforded the same protection as you would want for yourself.

generally i wouldn't believe a word that nixon says.

but, on this occasion he's the far more trustworthy of the two

I provided the link. read it. You can follow up as to what her formspring said should you wish. You said "no allegarions of wrongdoing or impropriety aimed at Beams ever". Quite simply untrue.
I couldn't give a flying **** about her formspring. As I said and I will repeat it for the sake of those who are blind or stupid, there have never been any official allegations made against Beams. The link you quoted quotes an article which effectively says that Beams and McCarthy assisted police in the investigation. This is clearly the investigation that resulted in charges being laid against a VFL footballer and after which Beams and McCarthy were cleared of any wrongdoing. Unless you can provide any credible source suggesting that official allegations were made then I suggest your post is nothing short of a troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All comments from this poster from now on should be called 'Baldurdash' (Balderdash:..senseless, stupid, or exaggerated talk or writing; nonsense).

It's not about that.

She has said far far more than "he was in my room and he brought a bottle of wine".

He probably did that. He probably also had sex with her as SHE says, he probably had illicit drugs with her as SHE says.

But I don't think I have ever seen the media go to print with so many unfounded allegations against anyone from someone who is a proven liar, has admitted they have an agenda to destroy someones life, who is able to do all this under a cloak of anonymity.

Ricky Nixon, love him or hate him should be afforded the same protection as you would want for yourself.
It's News Ltd.

Are you really surprised?

Poor form Baldur, you are basically engaging in the same muck raking your club has had to suffer from her. :thumbsdown:

It's News Ltd.

Miss "Sources Say" sunk the boots in yesterday as well. Thats her standard MO though. Wait for the other paper to do the dirty work then she comes along the next day with all the innuendo.

so you're accusing nixon of banging a hot 17 yr old chick, next you guys will accuse him of being a red blooded male :rolleyes:.

Why shouldnt ricky bang her? everyone else has, I'm almost 40 and id no have qualms what so ever with obliging her.
Right or wrong, I think the allegations of supplying illicit substances or providing alcohol to a minor are a little more important than the lack of moral fibre displayed by a married man with children. But that said, it's really just conjecture at this stage anyway.

19 Feb 2011, 14:58 #482 Admiral Byng
BigFooty Member

Fremantle

South Fremantle

Re: Nixon & Stkilda School Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Premiers
Sweep+under+carpet.jpg

Exactly where it belongs if you ask me. The 15 minutes is up and its time to just FOAD.

Last night, hey?
You must be taking 'How to Deny' lessons from Nixon.

You're no fun anymore. I don't like you.

It's News Ltd.

I don't think they have gone this hard with so little proven before. Reading between the lines there seems to be a fair bit of glee about Nixon going down the tubes (yes I have seen him out and about and some of that is understandable).

But in some ways I hope Nixon can at least disprove some of the allegations. Love to see him take a chunk out of the Hun's profit line.

This sort of journalism has no happy ending and it is only a matter of time before YOUR club is on the end of it.

so you're accusing nixon of banging a hot 17 yr old chick, next you guys will accuse him of being a red blooded male :rolleyes:.

Why shouldnt ricky bang her? everyone else has, I'm almost 40 and id no have qualms what so ever with obliging her.
I have no idea why so many people think Collingwood supporters are so dumb :rolleyes:

I must say it was pretty funny that excerpt of the interview I heard from Steve Prices show when she said how she wouldnt lie cause she has seen how it ended up with the whole photo thing. Apparently we are supposed to believe her now.
She should refer to the story "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

So when is the sex tape released? Can someone leak it please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back